RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

Inyoung

I've been on here since 12:05PM ladies, I'm just getting to the check out (I signed in)....don't lose hope!!!!!!

Lipstickdiva420

Well, I just got an email canceling at least one of my orders....
I guess i should be expecting one too
ohboy.gif

naturalbeauty51

I keep getting time out error messages. I have been dealing with since 12 literally. I can't get through. I did not have this much trouble with riri woo

MACupGrl

I agree!  I can't even log into the site at this point so even if I wanted to reorder, I can't.  And for the record folks, I don't think what we do makes us 'normal' consumers.  I have friends who are 'normal' consumers and they would never go through what we do to get our MAC!  No stalking, no losing sleep.  If they see something they like and can get it, great.  If not, no big deal. I have no problem admitting I'm a crazy MAC Whore!!  I embrace my craziness!! 
I LOVE THIS! So f'ing TRUE!

babygirlLAH

damn MAC get it together. Just wanted a BU of Heaux and you're messing with my emotions with all these gateway time outs and forever lag time.....

Kitten1228

Hey ladies, first time poster. I was one of the people who thought they got lucky with their early order, but MAC is in fact canceling those orders. Just got the email saying so. Bummer! Back to the waiting room I go
f24b9226_image.jpeg

michelle79

Dear MAC Cosmetics Online Customer:

We regret to inform you that we are unable to complete the processing of your MAC Cosmetics Online order and it has subsequently been cancelled. The RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection was not launched officially when your order was placed and in order to be fair to all MAC customers, any orders that were placed prior to the official launch time today have been cancelled.

If you have any questions regarding the cancellation of your order, please contact us at 1-800-588-0070 for assistance. We appreciate your understanding and invite you to shop the RiRi Woo Summer Collection now.

Best regards,

Marie
MAC Cosmetics Online
Customer Service

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that the use of this information or
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
original message.
Thank you.

lilinah

Over 86 minutes and counting...

finally got to the "Confirm Order" screen... really? I mean, REALLY?????

So, yeah, i DID hit the "Submit Final Order" button...

waiting... waiting... gotta get that confirmation screen.

AND SUCCESS! only took about 100 minutes... (and, seriously, i was on the MAC site well before launch and i'm not counting all those minutes)

They must have thousands of propeller heads down there trying to keep the website afloat!

We ALL DESERVE MEDALS for our persistance!

Inyoung

Damn, that Marie is just emailing everyone ain't she?

GAH....MAC got the wrong card..UGHHH....it's loading....I swear, if I went through all this trouble and then MAC emails me telling me they sold out.............IDK what's gonna happen.......

Latest posts