RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

Carolina Marie

i was in the waiting room for 1hr 50min (i know, i have no life) and FINALLY was able to check out

i kept getting a gateway timeout when i was trying to check out and i right clicked the checkout button and opened in a new tab and was able to finish the process there and it is still timed out in the original window...hope that helps..and makes sense haha

Dellbie

Is anyone have problems with ririwoo appearing in the cart despite not having selected it? keeps happening on all my browsers

Addict4MAC

I think its stupid to cancel orders because they ordered prior to 12pm est. When RRW launched I ordered 10 mins prior and it was fine. MAC is so full of it!
angry.gif
Exactly! MAC is full of
censored.gif
!!!!!

Denae78

Any Canadian ladies that ordered last night receive cancellation notice? I can't get through to Mac to check my order and honestly don't want to draw any attention to it lol.

macgirl3121

I was in waiting room hell for 90 minutes on Firefox with 3 gateway timeouts. Try iPhone or Apple device. My order went through much faster.
I have both my iPhone and iPad open since 9am and got Gateway timeouts on both. Been at this almost 2 hrs and I have not been able to get an order thru from any device or desktop browser.

Copperhead

Dear MAC Cosmetics Online Customer:

We regret to inform you that we are unable to complete the processing of your MAC Cosmetics Online order and it has subsequently been cancelled. The RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection was not launched officially when your order was placed and in order to be fair to all MAC customers, any orders that were placed prior to the official launch time today have been cancelled.

If you have any questions regarding the cancellation of your order, please contact us at 1-800-588-0070 for assistance. We appreciate your understanding and invite you to shop the RiRi Woo Summer Collection now.

Best regards,

Marie
MAC Cosmetics Online
Customer Service

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that the use of this information or
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
original message.
Thank you.
This is dat bullsh*t!

JJJewels

Any Canadian ladies that ordered last night receive cancellation notice? I can't get through to Mac to check my order and honestly don't want to draw any attention to it lol.
Shhhh.... lay low girl. Lay low. Grace got our back lol

LittleMaryJane

I sent them an email not bitching but just to let them know it's crap that they let this go on. I'm sure it will mean nothing but I had to say something--I never do when they jack me around and I'm fed up!
greengrin.gif

Inyoung

Haven't gotten anything...holy eff..........X___X;;;

refreshed....they better not double charge me..........I'mma be even more PISSED, I've been waiting for more than some of the peeps that already got through! ):

KMQE716

Well i don't have any emails BUT i happened to notice that my Paypal balance was getting larger and not smaller. So i happened to click the links and i see where they were at and they removed the pending balance :( so all of my before 12 orders EXCEPT the one from last night i guess are in the process of being cancelled. MAC you really suck for this! And then the fact that you can't even get in and order it the "Right" way....sigh....YALL SHOULD NOT OF CALLED MAC!!!! ARGGGGGG