RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

So I passed on the Lustre Drops because I already have Sun Rush and I never reach for it but now I'm seriously thinking about picking up Barbados Girl but idk if its worth it..

Prototype83

Quote:Originally Posted by internetchick

Between Candy Crush and MAC my morning is frustrating lol

LOL...I've heard that its very addictive so I haven't accepted any requests to play. I'm trying to stay away from playing the game until after I take my nursing exam, then it's game time!

JJJewels

im never gonna order early again!
The thing is we ALWAYS order early. AAO, TR, Hayley. They all launched the day before and we always order early. Fair? Yes because we stalk the site and help each other. No use in them punishing the girls who are the most loyal and passionate. Makes no sense!

brittbby

I have both my iPhone and iPad open since 9am and got Gateway timeouts on both. Been at this almost 2 hrs and I have not been able to get an order thru from any device or desktop browser.
My iPad and iPhone both arent having it. My mac seems to be fairing better tho!

Inyoung

SIGH...I don't know what happened but it's not working....I tried to refresh and it's saying my bag is empty.....maybe it's a sign to stop.....incredibly mad.....

internetchick

Between Candy Crush and MAC my morning is frustrating lol

LOL...I've heard that its very addictive so I haven't accepted any requests to play. I'm trying to stay away from playing the game until after I take my nursing exam, then it's game time!
I heard that too and played. Should have listened to the warnings lol

rosiehum

After being stuck in check-out for an hour and a half, i got sent back to the home page. Well, back to the waiting room

StrongWoman

Well i don't have any emails BUT i happened to notice that my Paypal balance was getting larger and not smaller. So i happened to click the links and i see where they were at and they removed the pending balance :( so all of my before 12 orders EXCEPT the one from last night i guess are in the process of being cancelled. MAC you really suck for this! And then the fact that you can't even get in and order it the "Right" way....sigh....YALL SHOULD NOT OF CALLED MAC!!!! ARGGGGGG
I think they were on to us as of last night when people placed their orders. Anyway, we are all getting screwed equally now by MAC via their crappy ass website.

Latest posts