RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

Prototype83

Quote:Originally Posted by TheCharNicole

This is RI-RI- Diculous!!!!!!!!!!

I needed to quote this for emphasis lol...it really is Ri-Ridiculous!

Mizani

You know what...the only good thing I can see coming from this is MAC trying to make amends with this PR nightmare and unfair cancellations is by going ahead and rereleasing all of todays items with one of the last two launches. Let us not forget the unexplained delay of this release either (especially only to have the total site meltdown anways and issuing out lectures to folks for taking advantage of THEIR problem.) After all, it is the least they can do.

HelloBlondie

OMG I am sitting @ work all frustrated and my husband just called and said he bought the whole collection for my birthday, in 20 min flat. That was so nice of him. I only wanted the lippies but hell, I will play with the rest!
LUCKY GIRL! That man deserves the good hubby award :)

Inyoung

I just think that they're FINALLY letting the people who have been waiting for nearly 2 hours get a shot....damn....what the eff have they been doing all this time?! LMAO...

pinkpaint

If you don't get Heaux, get Scarlett Empress by Nars and call it a day.
Agreed. I have Scarlett Empress and it's really nice. And, to me, it's closer to Rebel than Heaux, if that's what you wanted.

Also, my order from last night at midnight has been cancelled, too. No email yet but it's showing up as cancelled under my order status.

macgirl3121

Finally!!! After 2 hrs my order is placed. Order confirmation in my inbox. The page did Gateway timeout after my order was placed tho. Firefox on the desktop actually came thru. Looks like the Gateway timeout issue has been resolved enough right now. I ended up with everything even tho I'm not sure I want all of it. This was kinda ridiculous. Were it not for my Pro discount I would have kept it moving. I actually had a free shipping code for Pro but I didn't dare apply it. I just wanted out of there!

KrystalAnne

Agreed. I have Scarlett Empress and it's really nice. And, to me, it's closer to Rebel than Heaux, if that's what you wanted.

Also, my order from last night at midnight has been cancelled, too. No email yet but it's showing up as cancelled under my order status.
so is mine.

lustnmakeup

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Placed my order for RRB! But MAC can still kiss my ENTIRE ass after this hassle! Good grief! And I'm still waiting on my cancellation email.

mosha010

Lol This is the ish that pisses me off. After I said that. Pissed and all I went back to the computer and it was on step 2 of checkout. Wtf. I now have this collection and I'm so over it I'm just gonna sell it lol. At least I'm gonna make my money back inknow I'll b able to sell it. But I'm So over mac -Emma

Lipstickjunkii

Quote:Originally Posted by sagehen

OMG I am sitting @ work all frustrated and my husband just called and said he bought the whole collection for my birthday, in 20 min flat. That was so nice of him. I only wanted the lippies but hell, I will play with the rest!

Awww how sweet.

SuchaLady

Has anyone else noticed that their money hasnt been taken from their cards from orders placed today?? I got a confirmation email and the MAC website also shows my purchase. WIll the funds be taken out when they actually process the order for shipping??!?!?! HELLLPPP `
shrugs.gif

Denae78

Finally! 2 hours to order a blush I wasn't even sure I wanted. Thinking its time for an intervention lol.

Inyoung

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Placed my order for RRB! But MAC can still kiss my ENTIRE ass after this hassle! Good grief! And I'm still waiting on my cancellation email.
SOOOOOOOO glad you got it!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :) :)

PARTYYYY, lol.