RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

shontay07108

So, someone said they didn't get a cancellation e-mail, but they can see cancelled under their order history on the mac site. I can't even get to my account on my laptop or phone to see if mine was cancelled. :eek:hboy:

Copperhead

Has anyone else noticed that their money hasnt been taken from their cards from orders placed today?? I got a confirmation email and the MAC website also shows my purchase. WIll the funds be taken out when they actually process the order for shipping??!?!?! HELLLPPP `
shrugs.gif
My bank account is the MAC order dollar amount less.

brittbby

Wonderful! Mac just pulled out money from the order I placed earlier which they said would be cancelled!!!! Arghhhhhhh. Don't pull my money out MAC

lustnmakeup

To everyone still waiting-- try an Apple device. I waited 90 minutes, got stuck with lipsticks in checkout stage, and got 3 gateway timeouts on Firefox. I took someone's advice and logged into my account from my phone. I got through checkout on my iPhone in less than 15 mins. Don't give up, ladies. When I called CS to make sure my order went through, they said the lipsticks are still in stock. Good luck!
The crazy thing is I tried on my iphone AND ipad with NO luck. But as soon as I got to work and used my computer only took 20 minutes. Smh

LittleMaryJane

The super sad thing is that after all this trouble... I sort of want to buy more stuff (non-Rihanna) to justify the time I'm spending yet I know MAC does not deserve that.

vaisforluvrs

What time did you place your order that was cancelled?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong. In the past, I would try to adjust my orders to add a free shipping code that would be announced shortly after placing my order. Like within minutes. Customer service would always tell me that once an order has been sent to the warehouse, it's too late to change it. I'm wondering if any pre-noon orders that got sent to the warehouse will still be canceled. My first order went through at 11:02 am EST.
Well, I think they can make changes whenever they feel like, as long as it benefits them. I think the only reason that they won't let you make changes to your order is because it can hurt them financially (if you cancel or remove items).

miss0annette

So, someone said they didn't get a cancellation e-mail, but they can see cancelled under their order history on the mac site. I can't even get to my account on my laptop or phone to see if mine was cancelled. :eek:hboy:
I'm trying to do the same and I can't get to it either. This is frustrating.

sharviss

I ordered RRB last night and logged in to check just now and it says my order is still pending. Should I try to reorder? I don't want two as I already have way too many lippies!

NaomiH

So, someone said they didn't get a cancellation e-mail, but they can see cancelled under their order history on the mac site. I can't even get to my account on my laptop or phone to see if mine was cancelled.
ohboy.gif
Neither can I, been trying to log into my account for like an hour to no avail.

Richelle83

So, someone said they didn't get a cancellation e-mail, but they can see cancelled under their order history on the mac site. I can't even get to my account on my laptop or phone to see if mine was cancelled.
ohboy.gif
It took me 10 minutes to log in and see my order. The site looks all kinds of funky.

Jol0

I'm actually HOPING for a cancellation email since I reordered. I guess I'll be making a call to MAC today...
Ya I've been on hold for a long time trying to cancel my order from 11am. I freaked and replaced. But no email to cancel. Their phones must be slammed

elegant-one

ohboy.gif
I can't either! Its just as frustrating to get to the order history as it is to order.
worms.gif

And, the one time I got to the sign in page, the fonts were all double imaged over each other.