RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

MissBeautyBunni

cheerleader.gif
Finally got to order RiRi Boy and Heaux!! If/when RiRi Woo comes in fall again I'll get another there. Geesh! At least I got some grocery shopping done lol. I also hope the back order isn't REALLY until mid-july...
001_unsure.gif

hoshiakari_

Damn... just home got and I'm reading through all the posts. What a circus, MAC!
I just want Heaux but I'm in the damn waiting room... by the looks of it, it's going to take ages. If it's not sold out by then, anyway.
smh.
I just wanted to say that you are so beautiful! Love your new pic
Thank you, Elegant! I'd like to say it's thanks to Ronnie Red, it's what I'm wearing on my lips. :p

Lipstreet2

My order just went through, only after 3 hours. Thought I was going to get all of the lipsticks but only got RIRI WOO.

allthingsglam

4 hours and no cancellation. I feel like I should be good to go at this point but you never know with MAC.
Not trying to rain on your happiness but I thought the same thing I have yet to get a email saying it canceled sign In to my account and both orders have big cancelled next to them

bebe_tc

I finally place the order of the RRW over my phone it took at least 30 min but well worth it, good luck everyone and hopefully my order wont get cancel.

cr8zy4MAC

I think you can use your PRO card as often as you would like. I can't see why you wouldn't be able to. Does anyone else out there have information regarding this matter that says that you can't ?

TwistedFaith

Well I see they canceled my first order n didn't even send a email smh had to see it on my Mac account. Thank god I was able to get my order in bc I would been od pissed off
Yep, they cancelled my pre-12pm order as well, but I never got an e-mail. Just checked under order status.

brittbby

I keep checking to see if my two earlier orders have cancelled and not yet. I ordered at 8:25 and they both say pending. I'm actually hoping they do cancel now tho. I went through the waiting room 3 times for my mom, BFF, an myself. -_-

KaShaeD

I never received a cancellation email for my order from last night but it's canceled on my account. I never received an order confirmation email for my order I placed today (I assumed it didn't go through and gave up) but my account shows that my order indeed went through and is now pending. I'm officially taking some time off from MAC.

I was on with my laptop n iPhone my phone went thur first and 20-25 mins later my laptop. I reordered with my laptop and got all the items all over again. I used my pro card both times. If my second order gets cancel it will be ok cuz I know at least Ill get my 1st order

SeaBreeze33

I had to run back on to get a BU of Sushi Kiss... everything seems to moving alot quicker... had to delete cookies because all the Rihanna items kept showing back up in my cart and it took forever to remove them.

Shadowy Lady

Haha thanks, I sneak in every now and then. I usually don't post but just look up information. Don't have the time like I used to. How are you doll?
Did you order anything?
I know me neither. Now I have a baby who crawls all over the place and doesn't give me a break, lol! I wanted to get Heaux but over this crazy ordering business I'm not even gonna try...Did your orders go through?

BeautyByLele

I finally got through checkout out and I ordered heaux and the lustre drops !
Finally Lele! Glad you're done with that and will be receiving your goodies sweetie.
Yeah girl! I had went and had breakfast and went to target all the while on my phone and was not getting through and I was about to say screw it BUT when I came home I got on my laptop and I was able to get on so now I guess im waiting for a confirmation emal, I ordered two lippies from AAO just because they restocked ( TD & T&T ) . I decided to skip on RiRi Boy cuz I put on UTA and while it is nice it felt it is just ok . .. . not worth having a same color in a different formula. I do want a BU of RiRi Woo but I'll wait until the fall because I was hoping to place an order with the Nudes and Metallics collection and get a few lippies from there !!!