RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

butterflyeyes

Adds this to my Christmas shopping list.
Might have to check them out. I JUST got in to lustre drops maybe 2 months ago so it's all new to me. I have no problem cheating on MAC. We aren't in an exclusive relationship. Look how many mistresses they have on Spectra alone!

NaomiH

So I went to the mall, had lunch, took a nap and there's another 50 pages added to this thread...this is unbelievable you guys. Honestly, I've been a MAC user for a long time (10 years or so) and never have seen something as crazy as this launch.

Are you guys actually interested in the products or is it the rush of ordering? I'm now geniunly curious as I don't believe any of them are that special.The bronzer is way too yellow IMO, the lipsticks are super dry and I think Nars, MUFE and GA make much better illuminators than MAC. Somebody enlighten me plz and tell me what it is I'm missing, lol!!!

Meanwhile, I have a couple of hours of free time this evening so I will come back and try to read this thread over a bowl of icecream for entertainment :D
I was actually interested in two of the lipsticks, I like the retro matte formula and was looking forward to having a matte version of one of my all time favorite lipsticks (UTA).

JJJewels

I am ok if they cancel it, but it's all about being fair in how they go about it. They notified those people hours after the stuff went on public sale. A lot of us had already placed orders for other things like blush, lustre etc. So now they hold the money AND make you go through the order processing again.

pinkpaint

So I went to the mall, had lunch, took a nap and there's another 50 pages added to this thread...this is unbelievable you guys. Honestly, I've been a MAC user for a long time (10 years or so) and never have seen something as crazy as this launch.

Are you guys actually interested in the products or is it the rush of ordering? I'm now geniunly curious as I don't believe any of them are that special.The bronzer is way too yellow IMO, the lipsticks are super dry and I think Nars, MUFE and GA make much better illuminators than MAC. Somebody enlighten me plz and tell me what it is I'm missing, lol!!!

Meanwhile, I have a couple of hours of free time this evening so I will come back and try to read this thread over a bowl of icecream for entertainment :D
Yeah, nothing really wowed me but I think it's easy to get caught up in the rush. You don't wanna feel like you missed out. But there will always be something new. And yeah, I was reading the thread to my gram and she was cracking up lol. It's not really funny but laughing is better than pouting, right?

Mizani

I was finally able to log into my account on MAC. The pages are off in appearance but as of right now my order still says pending.

KMQE716

I see where you're coming from, what I find irritating about it is some people who ordered last night have reported their orders have gone through and are going to ship out. How is MAC penalizing some and not others? That is what grinds my gears. If my order gets canceled, so be it, but I still don't think it's right if some people get their orders while others don't. You can't dish out lectures and hand slappings to some and not others.
yeah i was actually surprised that the orders that did get cancelled were the ones closest to the time and not the ones from last night. but i think it probably has something to do with them probably already moving orders too far past the point of cancellation too

scarlettb

it told me it's temporarily sold out and that when it becomes available they will ship once I got into the cart; however, the checkout button does nothing for me.

mzweeze

Well I see they canceled my first order n didn't even send a email smh had to see it on my Mac account. Thank god I was able to get my order in bc I would been od pissed off

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I was about to give up... but now I'm in the waiting room. I only have an hour before I leave work though, so if it won't let me check out, I'll have to try again when I get home.

internetchick

I have early orders and after launch orders pending. If MAC honors them all it's a good thing I already know a few people who want CPs. I'd rather money be tied up in a CP than a cancellation.

LittleMaryJane

My hope is dwindling that I will actually get this lipstick. I got an email but just that initial email and that means nothing REALLY, right?

NaomiH

Just to re-chime in on the fairness of the early orders...I get people not feeling like it's fair. It's not. BUT it's also not fair to punish customers for MAC's error. The page wasn't hacked by the customers or illegally tampered with in order to place the orders. Yes, I managed to place an order a little before noon but I went through the official release also just in case. If my original order is canceled I'm fine with that. What I'm not fine with is if they cancel SOME orders but not all of the early ones (including mine). It should either be honor them all of cancel them all. I would feel terrible of my order wasn't canceled but some many others were...which is why I said I would let you all know so someone that missed out could get a second chance without being raped by the eBay poachers lol. MAC needs to get their stuff together. They aren't a new company trying to figure things out. They just seem too cheap to care about upping their systems and doing things right. Just my opinion.
Sing it sister!
iagree.gif

lustnmakeup

yeah i was actually surprised that the orders that did get cancelled were the ones closest to the time and not the ones from last night. but i think it probably has something to do with them probably already moving orders too far past the point of cancellation too
I ordered mine last night and was cancelled
cry.gif

allthingsglam

Okay I order three times the first two before noon.just my order status both cancelled. My order after noon says pending so I should be good.