RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

erine1881

Oooohhh that liner should be gorg! And with the lipstick and gloss 
th_drool.gif
 Should be called TTT as well, makes sense! I need Fall to come NOW!!
:werd:

Icecaramellatte

Ooh I like the Summer lipstick. For this collection I'm skipping the lipsticks and getting the Blush and Lustre Drops. I think I will haul a lot with the Fall and Holiday collections though.

pinkfizz

I saw someone post earlier about mixing in lustre drops with their moisturiser, and I've never owned them before but they look amazing. I'm not sure if they would be wearable as I am so pale however?
For reference NW15 is too dark and my makeup tends to consist of translucent powder

LouGarner

Ooh I like the Summer lipstick. For this collection I'm skipping the lipsticks and getting the Blush and Lustre Drops. I think I will haul a lot with the Fall and Holiday collections though.
I love lipsticks so I know I am going to get some however I love the holiday collections and know I will spend a lot of money on those as well.

phoebeloves

For reference NW15 is too dark and my makeup tends to consist of translucent powder
For lustre drops in general:
I'm a neutral N15 (I can wear NW10) and I can use Pink Rebel lustre drops with no problem. Mixed in foundation, in moisturizer or just lightly patted on the cheek bones. I definitely think that pink rebel is light enough for pale people to use.

I'm not sure about the darker drops that will be released with this collection, I have a feeling they may be too dark. However, I'm thinking that they may be okay for using as a blush/blush base for just a flush of color. Swatches depend on if I'll pick them up or not.

KaysWays

I was able to get my Riri Woo. Now I want the other lippies that will be released but I'm on the fence about the powder/ blush duo.

KaysWays

From Ladyzglamour

Erine's post
Fall launch

2nd quad (special packaging)
Woodwinked
-bright bronze gold
-soft peach
-chocolate bronze

Diamonds CCB (special packaging)

Pointblack LLL (special packaging)

Gigablack EP mascara (special packaging)

Dp Brunette Veluxe Brow (special packaging)
Dp Dk Brunette Feluxe Brow (special packaging)

Lipsticks (special packaging)-
RiRi Woo
Talk That Talk-matte dark plum
Who's That Chik-midtone orange with frost
Nude-cool nude

RiRi Woo lipglass (special packaging)

PLW lipliner (special packaging)-
RiRiWoo-cool red
Talk That Talk-dark plum

Blush (special packaging)-
Girl Gone Good

Blush Duo (special packaging)-
Hibiscus Kiss-cool coral
-matte neutral bronze

#35 & #36 lashes

#187SE

Still looks like RiRi Boy and Heaux are only for the summer release.
I'm so happy to see HK will be released in special packaging. If I get buyer's remorse I will definitely scoop it up then.

KaysWays

Cant WAIT for the release!! OMG I LOVE UTA!!! I already told my husband to bury me with it on my lips, and yes I was SERIOUS!!! lol so I will def. get all the lippies! Missed out on RIRI WOO but I will def. get it this time around! I never buy BU but I think I will def buy BU of all lippies!!!! Im sooo excited! Told my husband already that I will be spending a good bit of money on my obsession lol he doesnt care as long as it makes me happy!
eyelove.gif
Yes I have prepared my hubby too. I am debating if I should get a BU of Riri woo sine I have yet to even swatch the first one I have. I just love Ms Ruby and if I get a BU of this one maybe I'll actually use it now. I hear it' more moisturizing than the original. I LOVE UTA too, I wear it at least one a week. Definitely getting like 3 of those matte colors and probably just one of that dark purple since I don't normally go so dark.

KaysWays

I know this may not be a popular suggestion, but I hope they step up the strict purchase limit...restrict the number of items that can be purchased and shipped to a certain address. Go one step further because people will then send stuff to their friend address....restricts orders made by IP address (think like those coupons you can get online that only allow you to print a certain number. When you try again you get a message saying you have reached your limit. Yeah, people will find ways around it but if they make it a bit more strict and actually enforce it then it will make things a little more fair to others just trying to buy a reasonable amount of product. The waiting room idea may work if it's where you have to wait before you enter the area to put your items in your cart. Who knows. I'm just not a fan of the usual method where you're less likely to get what you're looking for because some vultures have bought a lot and listed it on Ebay before the confirmation email has had a chance to be sent out! Maybe that's just my own rant though
tumbleweed.gif
It's true though. I loved the way they released Riri Woo. I only ordered one so I was checked out and done by 11:58. Hoping I a, lucky enough to get what I want without all the hassle. I do want BU of Riri Boy since I love UTA so much I know I'll love it even more in matte so hope they don't limit too much.

pinkfizz

For lustre drops in general:
I'm a neutral N15 (I can wear NW10) and I can use Pink Rebel lustre drops with no problem. Mixed in foundation, in moisturizer or just lightly patted on the cheek bones. I definitely think that pink rebel is light enough for pale people to use.

I'm not sure about the darker drops that will be released with this collection, I have a feeling they may be too dark. However, I'm thinking that they may be okay for using as a blush/blush base for just a flush of color. Swatches depend on if I'll pick them up or not.
Yeah my initial thought was that they would be too dark, bronzer doesn't really suit me either so perhaps something more pinkish based would be better.
I'll check them out, thanks very much!

LouGarner

I was able to get my Riri Woo. Now I want the other lippies that will be released but I'm on the fence about the powder/ blush duo.
I am as well. Has MAC done a bronzer/blush duo before? I don't think I have seen one before. It might just surprise us

Richelle83

I am as well. Has MAC done a bronzer/blush duo before? I don't think I have seen one before. It might just surprise us
Somewhere Erin said they are both blushes-not a bronzer/blush duo.

MACupGrl

Found this as I am stalking Instagram. *NOTE-NOT MY PIC!!! Borrowed from username-rih_love1. According to the hashtag it's RiRi Boy.
2f7d2f8f_image.jpeg

Latest posts