RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

MACupGrl

Can someone plz translate this for me? Is this RiRi Boy? Found it on Instagram. Username-danimake. She's a MUA.
52734ea6_image.jpeg
9972f57c_image.jpeg

MACupGrl

This looks more like Heaux than RiRi Boy I think this one is Talk That Talk. Don't really trust what's on Instagram, sometimes they know about as much as we do-unless it's from a MAC artist.
Lol. God knows I'm a noob at collecting MAC. I am hoping to find some pics for us:) I am happy to have other Spectrites helping keep me straight;) lol.

Richelle83

Don't really trust what's on Instagram, sometimes they know about as much as we do-unless it's from a MAC artist. Lol. God knows I'm a noob at collecting MAC. I am hoping to find some pics for us:) I am happy to have other Spectrites helping keep me straight;) lol.
flower.gif
Seriously, 3 wks is soooo far away lol.

erine1881

I saw someone post earlier about mixing in lustre drops with their moisturiser, and  I've never owned them before but they look amazing. I'm not sure if they would be wearable as I am so pale however?  For reference NW15 is too dark and my makeup tends to consist of translucent powder
You could get away with wearing pink rebel, but I'd recommend the original strobe cream or liquid, depending on your needs.

pinkfizz

You could get away with wearing pink rebel, but I'd recommend the original strobe cream or liquid, depending on your needs.
Thank you. I think I'll pop to a counter and play around, pink rebel looks so pretty so I'm hoping they might work in place of a blush!

Latest posts