RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

NaomiH

Wow!! I'm not really a poster since I do have problems with talking to people since I been in the states.
I was meaning MAC's cluster and I'm sorry if I offended you with my statement on how this launch was ran.
th_770016001157748873-final.gif

Copperhead

Exactly----she said, "she hoped"---NOT THEY WOULD---big difference doll.
greengrin.gif
Yes ma'am. I understand that. And my comment was more wondering what kind of basis do they even have to shut a forum down. Shutting down a forum never even crossed my mind. That's what my 'hell naw' was about, 'hell naw', they don't even have a basis to do such a thing.

Okay so, I have the shipment confirmation email now so I guess I'll have a RiRi Woo lippie in my hand by Saturday.

lippieluv2013

Same with me, I was ordering for myself because my bday is today and was all excited about it launching the day before, but now I don't even know if I want my pending order to go through or not this has been such a disaster and I can't think of a time I have been this angry towards a company. :/
Happy Birthday!!!! Don't let this spoil your day.

Serenityy

Same with me, I was ordering for myself because my bday is today and was all excited about it launching the day before, but now I don't even know if I want my pending order to go through or not this has been such a disaster and I can't think of a time I have been this angry towards a company. :/
happybirthday.gif

I hope you enjoy today and I'm dreadfully sorry such a mess happened before your special day. My birthday is on Friday. I feel the same way about my pending orders. I'm angry towards MAC but I don't really have another brand to move to, I'm just an 18 year old college student. I can't afford Chanel, as much as I wish I can, like others mentioned to move on to. I'm pretty much stuck. I wish MAC didn't do this. I really do.

Inyoung

I just got off the phone with a CS rep, she was very patient and answered all my questions (well, attempted), LOL. I asked her if RiRi Boy was going to be re-released for the Fall collection and she said no. She said now is the only time to get it. She said the only one that will be re-released again is RiRi Woo. I asked her then if the other lipsticks in the fall collection are going to be different or if she had any info and she was like "we don't know anything about that..." Then how she gonna be telling me that RiRi Boy isn't coming back??? Then I asked her why my first order is still pending. I told her a bunch of my friends (y'all) have shipped status. She said that when it says "pending" they haven't even received the order yet in the system...??? THE ****??? And that it also depends on the items that were ordered. I somewhat believe that because I ordered everything....but still. She said I should call back later in the day to ask about it, they should have it completely "processed" by then. She added that her order which she placed around 3PM is still pending as well.... I'm still going to be checking order status online like cray...! I guess I'm not canceling my backorder, just because I know I might love RiRi Boy (I don't have UPA...)

pinkpaint

I ordered Heaux at 2pm yesterday and it's been shipped. I received an email and CS just confirmed it. It seems like there's no rhyme or reason to which orders are shipped, backordered, or cancelled smh.

Serenityy

So if everybody's getting cancellation notices and back order notices WHERE THE hELL are all these people on eBay getting them from?and where is all their stock going?
WE WANT ANSWERS!
Like who REALLY got their orders shipped? I'm only seeing people in Canada getting stuff!

Lipstickjunkii

Finally caught up on this thread. Sorry to hear about what happened - Shontay and KMQ. That is just beyond crazy and so foolish. MAC really needs to do better at improving thier customer service especially for people who have been loyal to the brand. SMH Erine mentioned Inglot. Looks like I gotta check them out and see what they are about especially if they are cheaper. Shieeeet.

elegant-one

Just checked my order status and one of my post launch orders says shipped and has a tracking number but UPS says >>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later. I haven't gotten a shipping email yet so we'll see if it actually gets here. Hopefully the MAC gangster posse won't jump out at my front door and intercept the package as it is being delivered.
nope.gif
haha...gave me a funny visual. The UPS guy shows up with your little black box, hands it to you, then rips it back out of your hands & speeds away in his truck...kinda like ordering yesterday
amuse.gif

Oceanic Lily

You know what it's like when your child, or sheepish husband for that matter, gets caught in a lie
amazed.gif
- and in true knee jerk fashion they not only don't come clean but continue to dig themselves a still DEEPER HOLE by perpetuating the lie with yet more untruths........Well it would appear that MAC not as a collective but a single (or even dept.) of internet purchasing policy overseers-REALLY screwed up. Not just dropped the ball- but have deleteriously impacted what was promised to have been a HUGE campaign success for them. Their terminal inability to right a wrong in the computer age with nano second responsiveness and good/solid business strategy kind of defies logic- but there it is.... one stupid decision that triggered a tsunami off even stupider decisions that left nobody standing. What an exhausting waste of time on everyone's behalf.
huh2.gif

The worst part of it all - is having made their most ardent fans feel like a bunch of fools
WTF2.gif
for having invested time, money and a keen passion for ALL things MAC cosmetic to absolutely no avail.
You just know this is going to be some invested professors' next case study at business school/university- it simply is too good of a model to pass up on.You can just see the title- The year MAC capitulated on what promised to have been their most lucrative release ever. No Bueno-

NaomiH

happybirthday.gif
I hope you enjoy today and I'm dreadfully sorry such a mess happened before your special day. My birthday is on Friday. I feel the same way about my pending orders. I'm angry towards MAC but I don't really have another brand to move to, I'm just an 18 year old college student. I can't afford Chanel, as much as I wish I can, like others mentioned to move on to. I'm pretty much stuck. I wish MAC didn't do this. I really do.
Thank you ladies! I'm trying to not let it get me down, plenty of other makeup fish in the sea! :)

Happy early b-day Serenityy :)

Haven

Current status of my orders: the one placed before noon was cancelled and the complete "legitimate" order is supposedly being shipped. I did not receive a shipping email from MAC, but according to my order history on MAC's site the order was shipped. I will not believe it until I get the actual black box in my hand b/c of what happened to Shontay and other members here. Plus as someone mentioned, maybe the MAC mafia will come to my house dressed as ninjas to intercept the delivery. LOL

I am truly disgusted by how this launch was handled. MAC seems to be screwing over customers left and right. The link that was posted here before noon was not done in a nefarious or malicious way. Members did not hack into MAC's site or do anything illegal. The only way the link could have worked is because someone in MAC's IT department screwed up. So it is MAC's fault, and they should honor the orders. If they had not provided the access, then no one could have ordered before noon. They provided the access = their fault.

I am done with MAC for a while. I was already irritated by what has been happening recently with other collections and was moving away from the brand. This mess "put the nail in the coffin" so to speak.

I agree with Elegant. Brands like Chanel may cost more, but I am over the MAC drama.

allthingsglam

Group hugs everyoneI MADD as hell but at a time like this lets all come together its mac that f$$$ us over.so I say hugs to all specktra members we will get through this