RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

brittbby

So I've placed a total of 6 orders. 3 pre 3 post. All of my pre got cancelled. My 1st post shipped, my 2nd got cancelled and my 3rd (done at 6am bc my 2nd was cancelled) is pending. I'm just hoping my last one goes thru, even if my heaux comes in July.
Good luck girl! MAC was a hot mess this collection and it looks like it will be carried out till July

MakeupMama

Just got my 2 packages with one each of RRB and RRW .. just had to try RRB on and ofcourse lip swatch for everyone here.. the formula doesn't feel dry on the lips even tho when I tried applying it was tugging so I dabbed it on then swiped.. I kinda like this better than fml on me.. this was taken in natural lighting infront of my window..

Richelle83

The real issue is MAC's low quantity releases disguised as "Limited Edition". But that's a topic that has been discussed numerous times. People are more inclined to buy more than they normally would with MAC because of this. Or risk having to decide if they will pay the ridiculous prices on EBay to snag the item if they really want it.
So true. People were having heart attacks when a MUA posted somewhere that she had like 8 or more Moxie lipsticks.

shontay07108

And I'm still waiting for my money back from mac... 
tumbleweed.gif
smh. ayyy... 
ohboy.gif
5-7 business days, girl. 5-7. Funny it didn't take that long to snatch the coins, though. I was kinda lemming some of the lipsticks from the Nude Metallics collection. I was watching a youtube review from a Specktra user and it dawned on me that I have exact dupes from MUFE. I mean exact dupes. It's that way w/ several Mac products, though. It's like being programmed to snatch up all the Mac even though something else you own is a 99% match. I know there are brands I enjoy more than Mac, but it's like being a robot. Deprogramming for me started awhile ago, but it's time to speed up the process.

miss0annette

Just got my 2 packages with one each of RRB and RRW .. just had to try RRB on and ofcourse lip swatch for everyone here.. the formula doesn't feel dry on the lips even tho when I tried applying it was tugging so I dabbed it on then swiped.. I kinda like this better than fml on me.. this was taken in natural lighting infront of my window..

Looks purrrty on you! Love it..
drools.gif

brittbby

Well, in the end you only have yourself to look out for. You don't have any reason to sit back and leave something on the table that you think or know you're going to love just in the name of "fairness". We can sit here and say Oh, I'm sorry you missed out for whatever reason you missed out, but jump for joy that we got what we wanted and however many of it we wanted. That's just human nature. When I first started dabbling in makeup I didn't understand the idea of having 2 or 3 of the same thing. Even today, with my 4 RRW's it still makes me chuckle a bit. Still, things go on sale, it's fair game. Unless Mac sets a hard guideline for how much you can buy, no matter who you're buying it for then you are free to snatch it up. We can be friends here, but we don't have a responsibility to each other. We're not rationing out food during a zombie apocalypse.
Lol lol!!!! And most people on here are nice in the end if you frequent the site... If you are like damn I missed one... Somebody is more than likely gonna give you one of their 4 or 5 lol!

elegant-one

No one is telling anyone how to spend their money... I understand that some are ordering for other people BUT there are some who order 2,3,4 BUs for their OWN personal use. YES, MAC should change the amount of LE products they sell and their way of releasing LE products. HOWEVER, they have not. We all know this. We all know they stress that you only buy one of each product, yet some people choose to get greedy and order several BUs for THEMSELVES. These are the people I don't understand.
So??? 4 is the legitimate limit anyway

Why does that earn someone the label "greedy"

Did you sign up today just to come here to scold us for BU's

I also bought 2 boxes of Ritz Crackers at the store the other day...because we like them & they were on sale...is that greedy too? I am anything but a greedy person.

Better not mention how many FM powders I bought
th_banned.gif

chi1216

I don't know about anyone else here but between myself and Hubster I have 8 nieces. Only 2 are of working age and are into makeup but do not make enough money to buy cosmetics. But I do. So if I want to treat them and buy the whole damn stock, I should be able to without anyone giving me a hard time about it. Yeah ok MAC cannot tell the difference between me and an Evilbayer but that isn't my problem.  Also I should be able to buy BU's of my HG lipstick that happens to be in demand, oh well not my problem. This is the problem with MAC. Limited Edition is NOT the same thing as Limited Quantity. No other brand seems to have this problem, now why is that?
Yyyyyyaaaasssss!!!

butterflyeyes

My tracking says it will be here by fri, anyone else getting theirs that fast?
Mine says Friday also. Hopefully they have my second non-RiRi related order delivered on the same day so I can be done with MAC packages this week. Have one coming tomorrow for the Nudes & Metallics collection that was SUPPOSED to arrive Tuesday....received a portion of that order on Tuesday....nail polishes (non-MAC) arrived today....yeah my delivery guy said if he has to make another delivery here this week he's asking to stay for lunch lol

JenniBee73

So??? 4 is the legitimate limit anyway Why does that earn someone the label "greedy" Did you sign up today just to come here to scold us for BU's I also bought 2 boxes of Ritz Crackers at the store the other day...because we like them & they were on sale...is that greedy too? I am anything but a greedy person. Better not mention how many FM powders I bought :ban2:
:rofl: :rofl: Dying. Dead.

elegant-one

Gorgeous on you!

Richelle83

No one is telling anyone how to spend their money... I understand that some are ordering for other people BUT there are some who order 2,3,4 BUs for their OWN personal use. YES, MAC should change the amount of LE products they sell and their way of releasing LE products. HOWEVER, they have not. We all know this. We all know they stress that you only buy one of each product, yet some people choose to get greedy and order several BUs for THEMSELVES. These are the people I don't understand.

I also bought 2 boxes of Ritz Crackers at the store the other day...because we like them & they were on sale...is that greedy too? I am anything but a greedy person.

th_banned.gif
I know a few who have bought 14+
girlhaha.gif

And these aren't solely Specktra members either.

brittbby

So??? 4 is the legitimate limit anyway Why does that earn someone the label "greedy" Did you sign up today just to come here to scold us for BU's I also bought 2 boxes of Ritz Crackers at the store the other day...because we like them & they were on sale...is that greedy too? I am anything but a greedy person. Better not mention how many FM powders I bought :ban2:
Omg!!!!! Dead!!!!! Hahahahahahaha ritz crackers... You know what they were sold out of chicken where I went...was that you too?? Honestly, why are people coming on here and attacking people... I've never made a post like that

miss0annette

th_banned.gif
I think we are getting a wave of new members do to the Riri ordeal.

Just for the record, I have no problem with people buying BU's, CP's, giveways, extras, whatever you want to call it. If it's available while you're on there and if you want a bunch go for it. If I miss out because of that I'm not mad either.

lovelylan

I got what I wanted yesterday, I'm not speaking of myself. People keep bringing up MUAs, family/friends, and perms .. once again that's not who we're faulting. But anyway it seems that some are getting offended over it. It's just an opinion.. just as some may dislike the people that buy to resell... simple opinion. There was no intention to offend anyone so to avoid confusion I'm done on that subject...

closed.gif

allthingsglam

I almost died laughing that's the funny sh&& I have heard all day. But I agree u can buy whatever u like.how many u like I myself just ordered 3 flamingo lipstick because I love love it and yes they all are for my own personal use.

cocofiere

yes.gif
I had a girlfriend that just loves Chanel & MAC & she was telling me how much she wanted the pink MAC blush with the rose embossed on it (Blush of Youth) but she just lost her job & now she couldn't afford it. I went right to my stash & made her a big ol goodie bag with that blush & a bunch of Chanel samples & goodies. She cried so hard....what a great feeling I had that I was able to do that.

Backups are good M'Kay
This is so sweet! I put goodie bags together for my cousin who is a young, new teacher (crap salary, rough school) because it's something she isn't able to do to treat herself on the regular. It's an easy way to make someone smile.

brittbby

I really think the issue comes when people start calling other people names....that's never going to end well. We are all adults now. "Idiots" "greedy" etc. not cool