RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

Void

been waiting for this
cheerleader.gif

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
hue and lustering...I've so busy with LE ones that I completely forget the perms.
Same here! Probably about a year after I got really into MAC was when I started buying perm items.
I have just a little over a hundred MAC lipsticks, but only 20-25% are permanent... a few are in special packaging (that usually does it for me). I guess that's not bad, but I feel like I still need more perm lipsticks in my collection. I have 40-50 in my wishlist at the moment, but in the beginning I was all over LE and kinda ignored the perm items. Now, I try to buy perm items (mostly lipsticks) every now and then (usually when I'm placing a small LE order... like when I ordered RiRi Woo).

RaymondKurzweil

Alright, I'm glad I checked in on this thread because now I know I want to put more money towards this than Temp. Rising and AAO. Only Rihanna can make me fall head over heels for a lipstick named Heaux; it's hilarious. I wonder how close it really is to Rebel. Looks darker in addition to matte, but Rebel is my fav. MAC lipstick, so... I don't wear UTA very often, though, so I wonder if it's worth getting RiRi Boy.
And I don't own Impassioned or Show Orchid, either! I'm actually debating between Impassioned or Lickable when I go to pick up my TR goods.

Haven

Some of my best purchases come from saying "I'm on a no-buy."
No-buy is the equivalent of saying diet for me. When I officially announce that I am on a diet, immediately I want to head to the nearest fast food drive through. Plus there is always that one last big splurge before dieting. No-buys make me want to do that one last big haul, and then I will be "good." LOL

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Some of my best purchases come from saying "I'm on a no-buy." No-buy is the equivalent of saying diet for me. When I officially announce that I am on a diet, immediately I want to head to the nearest fast food drive through. Plus there is always that one last big splurge before dieting. No-buys make me want to do that one last big haul, and then I will be "good." LOL
Same here! Except most "diets" fail (for me anyway).
girlhaha.gif

shontay07108

It is just riri woo. Not that I got to explain myself, but the three I picked up was for people who asked me to do that for them. There are more still there, not to mention the collection coming out three more times.
To be clear, wasn't judging you on buying three whether it was for yourself or someone else. Heaux looks really nice. Think I gotta get that. :lol:

trina11225

Great, because I haven't been around long but have seen comments about pp being upset bout things like that.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I think I'll just get RiRi Boy and Heaux. Spent a bit more than planned on Marilyn Monroe and Temperature Rising. I still need MU funds for AAO. I might get Barbados Girl and Hibiscus Kiss later in special packaging (depending on reviews)... plus a BU of RRW.

Latest posts