RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

elegant-one

Note:I'm currently not drinking lol
I died reading that
rofl.gif
After I run, I'll be pouring mine

heres to you my dear
drinkup.gif

KelseeBrianaJai

So??? 4 is the legitimate limit anyway Why does that earn someone the label "greedy" Did you sign up today just to come here to scold us for BU's I also bought 2 boxes of Ritz Crackers at the store the other day...because we like them & they were on sale...is that greedy too? I am anything but a greedy person. Better not mention how many FM powders I bought :ban2:
Hahaha!! I love your smart comment!! I literally lol'd at the cracker thing. But I totally agree with you... I don't feel bad that some people who don't even put HALF the effort into getting products as us MACheads do when they miss out. Like seriously if you really cared... And I mean really...they would be stalking like we do!

brittbby

Well, that sucks. Just about every Sephora in my area carries a lot of Illamasqua. Are you willing to order online? You can always return it in store if you're not satisfied.
I really want their dewy skin base and it makes me nervous because I'm so olive tone... I probably will end up ordering online and hoping for the best. Nars and MUFE are my perfect shade buddies. They have some olive shades for me :)

PeachTwist

I know you are! Crazy Chanel polish lady. I can't talk, though because I have 2 drawers full of China Glaze.
Lord oh lord. I was in town sometime last week and I was outside one of the drugstores, from looking in I could see a girl at a display trying the lipsticks on her lips and looking in the mirror. Ugh, just NO. The testers are usually gross, the ones for sale are usually made into testers because people are too lazy to find the tester etc. I just can't with drugstore stuff. I buy a couple things like mascara etc that I know can't be tested but other than that... I just stick to MAC as I know when it arrives it'll be swatch-free.

CartoonChic

No one is telling anyone how to spend their money... I understand that some are ordering for other people BUT there are some who order 2,3,4 BUs for their OWN personal use. YES, MAC should change the amount of LE products they sell and their way of releasing LE products. HOWEVER, they have not. We all know this. We all know they stress that you only buy one of each product, yet some people choose to get greedy and order several BUs for THEMSELVES. These are the people I don't understand.
Even if you don't understand it, MAC itself allows the purchase of a quantity of 4 for a single item. Whether it's for personal BUs, CPs, friends, it doesn't matter. If they allow it and I want to buy that many, there shouldn't be a problem when I do purchase that many. How is it being greedy if I'm doing something that's acceptable by the company?

https://www.maccosmetics.com/cms/customer_service/order_online.tmpl

From MAC's website:

"Maximum Purchase Policy
We regret that we must limit orders to no more than four (4) units of any item with a maximum purchase of $500 per customer. If you have any questions please contact us at 1-800-588-0070 or via Email and we will be happy to assist."

PeachTwist

Ok don't want to sound silly but what does CP means i picked up on BU and i was looking for an abbreviation thread.
CP = Custom Purchase.

Basically if you can't get an item and I can, I'd offer to buy it and ship it to you and you'd just pay the cost of item, shipping & paypal fees. It allows us all to help each other out without going to eBay and pay a fortune because we can't find an item locally. :)

brittbby

Ok don't want to sound silly but what does CP means i picked up on BU and i was looking for an abbreviation thread.
I believe custom purchase. Usually when another specktra member gets you something not readily available to you (sold out things, things not in ur area, etc)

brittbby

CP = Custom Purchase. Basically if you can't get an item and I can, I'd offer to buy it and ship it to you and you'd just pay the cost of item, shipping & paypal fees.  It allows us all to help each other out without going to eBay and pay a fortune because we can't find an item locally.  :)
Yes yes! I didn't explain this as well lol!

Ana A

We regret that we must limit orders to no more than four (4) units of any item with a maximum purchase of $500 per customer. If you have any questions please contact us at 1-800-588-0070 or via Email and we will be happy to assist."
Huh? I didnt know there was a $500 dollar limit...not like I have the them but still

shontay07108

I really want their dewy skin base and it makes me nervous because I'm so olive tone... I probably will end up ordering online and hoping for the best. Nars and MUFE are my perfect shade buddies. They have some olive shades for me :)
I wanted to try that foundation, but they don't have my perfect match. I think I was between 12 and 13? That sucks. I'm not into mixing foundations, so I had to pass.

trina11225

CP = Custom Purchase. Basically if you can't get an item and I can, I'd offer to buy it and ship it to you and you'd just pay the cost of item, shipping & paypal fees.  It allows us all to help each other out without going to eBay and pay a fortune because we can't find an item locally.  :)
oh so that's what that actually stands for

brittbby

I wanted to try that foundation, but they don't have my perfect match. I think I was between 12 and 13? That sucks. I'm not into mixing foundations, so I had to pass.
Ya! That's my hesitation with buying it online. So I might wait till I go out of town and then pick it up in store!

nillafrost

I think the whole point was to give people who don't have time to stalk, a chance at at least buying one item, cause I know I'm always busy, I have a very busy life and I don't have time for waiting at night or day, I tend to miss out on a lot of collection for that, but I was looking forward to this for awhile and was afraid that I wouldn't get anything because they may be sold out, but with the 1 per person rule I atleast got what I wanted!

elegant-one

Oh my gosh, know what else I hoard.........underwear! No lie. There's this certain kind I will only wear & they're always out of my size, so if I see them......snatch, gone, nada
sneaky.gif
nobody else is getting even one pair the rest of the day