RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

BaDKiTTy69

Well its been awile since I was here! And Riri collection brought me back here! What a mess!!! Was trying to order 3 lippies for almost 6 hours and only Riri Woo is shipped. Hope you all will get your orders!!!

jennyap

I logged onto the UK site at about 12.30, Heaux was already gone. I put RRB into my cart just out of curiosity - went straight to checkout, no waiting room. Didn't buy though - I'm not a huge fan of mattes on me so I'll just pick up UTA at some point if I really want the colour.

Serenityy

I just checked my order status this morning. One of my two orders says "partially shipped". Checked it out and only Hibiscus Kiss shipped out while the RiRi Boy I ordered with it is on backorder. Well at least I'll be getting Hibiscus Kiss for sure? Just trying to see the bright side of this collection.
sigh.gif

allthingsglam

Called mac cs yesterday she saided that my order was in warehouse about to ship. Well I guess she was right got my shipping notice this morning. Has mac refunded anybody money yet not mines they still have it

Lipstickdiva420

I just checked my order status this morning. One of my two orders says "partially shipped". Checked it out and only Hibiscus Kiss shipped out while the RiRi Boy I ordered with it is on backorder. Well at least I'll be getting Hibiscus Kiss for sure? Just trying to see the bright side of this collection.
sigh.gif
That's all you can do with the craziness with this collection. I just pray they get rid of the waiting rooms or find another way to make the next collection smoother.

TommyCJC

Haha yes I did! I also got RiRi Boy and a BU of RiRi Woo. I think I want another RiRi Woo BU, but I'll wait untill the fall. I'm sorry that Heaux sold out so quick in the UK:(
Haha a tad jealous, not gonna lie girly! ;)
I am SO excited for RiRi Boy!! I think that's the one I wish I could have backed up!! And ofc ACTUALLY getting a Heaux would have been nice =P
You want a third RiRi Woo!? You must LOOVVEE it!! =D It shall be my go to red I am sure! If I love it as much as you I will have no choice but to get it in the posher packaging!! =P
Now it's just fingers crossed nobodies orders get cancelled!!
Xx

dancewithme

I couldn't believe how quickly they sold out in the uk either - luckily I transferred some money to my PayPal account last night, because I don't think I'd have been able to type my card details fast enough!

Serenityy

well atleast you guys didn't have that awful waiting room.
That's all you can do with the craziness with this collection. I just pray they get rid of the waiting rooms or find another way to make the next collection smoother.
I agree. What kills me is that MAC thinks this waiting room business actually works "perfect"
smash.gif

luvlydee

I just checked my order status this morning. One of my two orders says "partially shipped". Checked it out and only Hibiscus Kiss shipped out while the RiRi Boy I ordered with it is on backorder.  Well at least I'll be getting Hibiscus Kiss for sure? Just trying to see the bright side of this collection.:sigh:
They had cancelled my order with hibiscus kiss even though i ordered after 12. Im not calling cuz i dont care lol

Serenityy

They had cancelled my order with hibiscus kiss even though i ordered after 12. Im not calling cuz i dont care lol
I'm sorry that happened to you
th_cheerup.gif

I can't believe the how horrible this collection was handled. I'm not really caring about my backordered items if they get cancelled, I'm pretty much over it. However it is nice to nice that at least SOMETHING shipped out of my orders.

Pinkdollface

I hope it will magically appear in the fall or winter collection, so you can get it too.
I would have gotten a BU I think of both RRB and Heaux if I had enough money, but you know I think it's good this way. Very excited to try them out and instead of BU's I'll get lippies from other brands like Nars. I believe a dupe for Heaux was Nars Scarlet Empress, maybe you can get that one? It looks like a beautiful colour!
The finish and colour of RRW are perfect for me and I love my reds! I hope I'll like the packaging as much as I think and if so then I'm happy to have my 2nd BU in special packaging! You'll love RRW too, what's not to love about it?!
I also hope all our orders will arrive fine:)