RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

Ashleybubbles83

Sorry if this has been asked before, I just got put on the spot and don't have time to scroll back through the thread: This June 6th release...special packaging or no? And if its not special packaging then each lippie is $15...any idea on special packaging prices?

Beautybuyer

Sorry if this has been asked before, I just got put on the spot and don't have time to scroll back through the thread: This June 6th release...special packaging or no? And if its not special packaging then each lippie is $15...any idea on special packaging prices?
Not special packaging but I don't know how much they will be. I hoping not some couture price

Pinkdollface

iagree.gif
Had mine for maybe 2-3 weeks and LOVE it. I think I am going through a brights and purples phase. I used to be a mostly nudes and neutrals girl...and for the last few weeks I've been living in bright pinks (and I used to HATE the color pink due to being engulfed in the color as a pre-teen lol), oranges, and purples.
Good to know So Chaud gets a lot of love! I'll try to get it during summer. I think I'll make this priority from the perm line together with Impassioned. Rebel, Diva and Viva Glam I are more fall type colours so those can wait for now. I hope I'll have money for Show Orchid, Girl About Town and Up the Amp too, but those are a bit lower on the list I think.

Beautybuyer

Good to know So Chaud gets a lot of love! I'll try to get it during summer. I think I'll make this priority from the perm line together with Impassioned. Rebel, Diva and Viva Glam I are more fall type colours so those can wait for now. I hope I'll have money for Show Orchid, Girl About Town and Up the Amp too, but those are a bit lower on the list I think.
I want diva too but never get around to buying it and pink nauvue or w.e lol I do have rebel though and a viva glam

Corally

And the sheen supremes are missing!
I've only swatched those in store and they always seem melted. I'm quite sure I wouldn't like that finish, because for me they will be too slippery.
I only have one. They are really slippery. I do like the formula (not drying, juicy lips) but they don't have any lasting power and I hate the bullet.. so not worth the € IMO.

Corally

It's always quoting improv on the Ipad smh.. @ Martiangurll, you're right. I only have SI mattene, but it is a good formula. @ Corally, I own 0 sheen supremes. I know, I know... * hangs head in shame
Nah that's ok. I only have 1 and not planning on buying more..

Pinkdollface

I only have one. They are really slippery. I do like the formula (not drying, juicy lips) but they don't have any lasting power and I hate the bullet.. so not worth the € IMO.
That's good to know. They are definitely not for me then although there are pretty colours.

MACerette

* hangs head in shame Nah that's ok. I only have 1 and not planning on buying more..
See, missing nothing here.
And PDF: I totally forgot my frosts. I would probably rate them higher than the lustres, but it depends on the mood I'm in I guess. I haven't reached much for my frosts lately. They are a nice change from the mattes. But not too often though. The Mattes have a louder voice I guess...

MACerette

I only have one. They are really slippery. I do like the formula (not drying, juicy lips) but they don't have any lasting power and I hate the bullet.. so not worth the € IMO. That's good to know. They are definitely not for me then although there are pretty colours.
Off the top of my head Diva is a lot darker than brick. Consider it a darker relative of Deeply Adored. If I remember I'll do some swatches for you later. If you need them, just let me know what I need to swatch
flower.gif

A good bet for a liner would probably be Vino or perhaps Burgundy, or Nightmoth. I'd go with Vino. I think that's what I usually reach for anyways.

xasperadastra

I hope more swatches will arrive soon... I need to know if Heaux looks like something I already have.. (Rebel? Spitfire? Quick sizzle??)

MACerette

I hope more swatches will arrive soon... I need to know if Heaux looks like something I already have.. (Rebel? Spitfire? Quick sizzle??)
I don't have spitfire but I doubt it will be even distantly related to Quick Sizzle. It might be a relative of Rebel, which is
w00t.gif
for me.

MACerette

I was planning on getting it for B2M too. Where do you B2M if I may ask?

Across the street!
lol.gif
Jealous!
I have well over thirty empties that I usually send to the UK via registered mail, but despite the fact that they provide me with the address and I literally print out the address given to me + attn of the person in charge, they say it doesn't reach them. It has before, but last time and a few times before that they said it never arrived. I asked customer contact service in UK how and where to send the items from The Netherlands (Last time they said they didn't receive it because the package was from abroad
jerkit.gif
. Of course all the intereaction via my Dutch mail address didn't give that away and the fact that somebody signed for the package is just a coincidence too). So far, no response. It blows that we don't have B2M here. I might take them to Germany. That seems to be my only option.

This is exactly one of those
finger.gif
moments...

Pinkdollface

Off the top of my head Diva is a lot darker than brick. Consider it a darker relative of Deeply Adored. If I remember I'll do some swatches for you later. If you need them, just let me know what I need to swatch
flower.gif

A good bet for a liner would probably be Vino or perhaps Burgundy, or Nightmoth. I'd go with Vino. I think that's what I usually reach for anyways.
I thought Nightmoth would be too dark for Diva. I really want to match it as close as possible. Unfortunately I sort of broke up with my local counter so I can't swatch it next to all the lipliners to find the best match. I try to do it from online swatches now. I also have Currant, but I think that's still too dark and purple. I could look into Burgundy and Vino.

Latest posts