RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

MACerette

Diva is prettyyyy! Pink Nouveau is nice too :) See, missing nothing here. And PDF: I totally forgot my frosts. I would probably rate them higher than the lustres, but it depends on the mood I'm in I guess. I haven't reached much for my frosts lately. They are a nice change from the mattes. But not too often though. The Mattes have a louder voice I guess...
I don't have much frosts, but Angel is a very nice one. I might actually rate them higher than lustres too.
Off the top of my head Diva is a lot darker than brick. Consider it a darker relative of Deeply Adored. If I remember I'll do some swatches for you later. If you need them, just let me know what I need to swatch:flower: A good bet for a liner would probably be Vino or perhaps Burgundy, or Nightmoth. I'd go with Vino. I think that's what I usually reach for anyways.
I thought Nightmoth would be too dark for Diva. I really want to match it as close as possible. Unfortunately I sort of broke up with my local counter so I can't swatch it next to all the lipliners to find the best match. I try to do it from online swatches now. I also have Currant, but I think that's still too dark and purple. I could look into Burgundy and Vino.
Vino is probably your best bet. I'll try to remember to compare the two tomorrow, ok?

lilinah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corally
I only have one. They are really slippery. I do like the formula (not drying, juicy lips) but they don't have any lasting power and I hate the bullet.. so not worth the € IMO.

I have two Sheen Supreme lipsticks. I like the feel: very soft, soothing, moisturizing. But, yeah, they don't last. AND on me BOTH change color!
-- Blossom Culture is described as "Soft pink with pearl" - on me it turns coral - it's a nice soft pinky coral, so i don't mind.
-- Asian Flower is described as "Creamy lavender" which it looks in the tube and on first application. But in a little while it turns fuchsia on me, and i'm not fond of fuchsia lipstick and, well, i want it to stay lavender.

No other MAC lipsticks change color on me! There much be something in the Sheen Supreme formula that reacts to my skin chemistry.

josephine90

I think im gonna get the two lippies only this time since there is no confirmation if it would be released in the fall again! im such a packaging whore lol

luvlydee

I think im gonna get the two lippies only this time since there is no confirmation if it would be released in the fall again! im such a packaging whore lol
They are being in released in the fall again... in special packaging.
I dont think we know that for sure. We know riri woo will be released in fall but no one is 100% for sure about riri boy and heaux unfortunately. We do know Talk that Talk lipstick will come out in fall with other new lipsticks though. I wouldnt take that chance and then regret not buying it now if it doesnt come out in the fall.

tiger lily

I really love the colors of RiRi Boy (already have Up the Amp) and Heaux but I am trying to stay away from the retro mattes because I don't ever really grab them to wear because they are so drying. I will probably skip this one, but the orange collection comes out the same day so that's probably a good thing.

MACerette

As promised to PDF:

I chose the picture that was the most true to colour but colours may be a smidgen off...

On top: - Nightmoth
- Burgundy

L-R: Rocker, Diva, Deeply Adored and Rebel

Bottom left: - Vino Bottom right: - Beet
- Currant - Brick

Beet is a perfect liner for Rebel, if you want it to remain true to colour. You can use Vino, Currant or Nightmoth to deepen it (I prefer the first two).
Now on to Diva, which this was all about. Diva is very close to Rocker. Diva is a smidgen darker and no glitter. If you're on a budget you could skip Diva if you have Rocker, but a a red lippie lover might warrant having both. The difference is minimal, but I like both (Diva probably a smidgen more than Rocker).

Hth...

MACerette

And while I am having a little swatch fest anyways, here are some more swatches. It is a shame that the intensity is less in the pictures. Especially the sheen that makes Show Orchid special never seems to show in my pictures...

L-R: Nars Carthage
heart.gif
, Impassioned
heart.gif
, Girl About Town, Show Orchid, Chatterbox, Pink Nouveau

And some reddish colours:

L-R: VG 1, Chili, Dubonnet, Runaway Red, Deeply Adored (indeed it is)
heart.gif
, Rocker

Corally

As promised to PDF: I chose the picture that was the most true to colour but colours may be a smidgen off... On top: - Nightmoth             - Burgundy L-R: Rocker, Diva, Deeply Adored and Rebel Bottom left: - Vino          Bottom right:  - Beet                   - Currant                           - Brick       Beet is a perfect liner for Rebel, if you want it to remain true to colour. You can use Vino, Currant or Nightmoth to deepen it (I prefer the first two). Now on to Diva, which this was all about. Diva is very close to Rocker. Diva is a smidgen darker and no glitter. If you're on a budget you could skip Diva if you have Rocker, but a a red lippie lover might warrant having both. The difference is minimal, but I like both (Diva probably a smidgen more than Rocker). Hth...  
Are Rocker and Diva that close? On your pic Diva seems a lot darker than Rocker..

Latest posts