RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

Calla88

Just jumping in real quick! Mac got me crazy. I got one of my orders with the Lustre drops and I have a backordered one for my lipsticks, once I realized my preorder was cancelled. Here's the crazy part. This order I paid for with Paypal , Mac has cancelled the first order but Paypal hasn't and I'm scared to cancel the first order with paypal for fear they might cancel the wrong one and I don't get my lippies so I have money just chilling in limbo until my lippies ship from MAC! I do not play with my money either so this is totally outside my comfort zone!

This isn't how customers should feel or be treated. Mac has to do better, cause my money could be better spent like on some new lippies from YSL or lunch at Outback those new commercials have me hungry! Reading all of these crazy stories, I will NEVER EVER get over MAC snatching black boxes off the UPS Truck WTF and all the broken RRB lipsticks I've seen is shameful! Deeply disappointed and I've been a MAC girl for a long time , put it this way I remember when only MUA had access to it!

trina11225

I got my package today and both my lippies are beautiful!! I can't wait to wear them! Just wish I got my Heaux too :/
Yea, glad u guys didn't go through the big stress, my last time as well, didn't even realize yesterday heaux was sold out everywhere.

michelle79

I received a back-ordered notice for the RRB order I placed last night.
ohboy.gif
I'm done trying to get anything from this collection at this point.....if I want something that bad I'll resort to eBay.

YUMYUMYMUA

do u think using vino liner it'll darken heaux up to diva? and whats this naked pigment i keep hearin bout??? whats so special...:hmm: :jawdrop:  nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! did u contact mac? are they gonna send u a new one? awwww lawd **holds heart before heart attack** im sad n it aint even my shyt!!! :storm: how does it compare to stubborn brown?
I called them they said they will call me back within 24 hours so we'll see :(

PeachTwist

That sucks! I love Tarte especially their blushes.
Yup! I really want to try their blushes, but eh, oh well. I've messaged them several times on Twitter asking if they have any plans to sell to the UK, etc. No response. They just out right ignore me. That kinda pisses me off tbh. I'm a customer who would be willing to spend the money and requesting if they'll consider shipping to/making their products available to the UK and I'm just ignored, smh.

DMcG9

I just read through 15 pages of posts so this is a pseudo reply to some questions and hello for the day to all you ladies. I have to say I am thankful that MAC in Canada didn't treat us like US MAC is treating pretty much all of you. It's downright disgusting. I read through the posts and I think my neck is getting some serious exercise with all my head shaking. I better not look like the hulk because of it! The MAC Canada website can be accessed by changing your country at the bottom of the MAC homepage. Or you can just click here: http://www.maccosmetics.com/index.tmpl?LOCALE=en_CA Yeah, that's right, MAC, I posted a link. ;) I got my order on Thursday and literally stared at Heaux for ages before I got the nerve to finally try it on yesterday. I'll post my swatches when I figure out how. I'm only on my iPad at the moment and for some reason it's not immediately obvious to me. Smh (again). Also seeing broken lipsticks after all the anticipation and anxiety broke my heart for those of you that received them in that condition. I hope something will be done for you all.

PeachTwist

If any of you fine ladies have a BU of Heaux and RRB you'd be willing to sell me... please PM me. I know the chances are slim, but I have to ask anyway.

My Mom saw RRB on here from Erine's swatch and actually said she liked it! If I can get my hands on it for her.. maybe, just MAYBE I can get her back into make-up! LOL!

Pretty Honeybee

Got my packages today I'm loving heaux I already ordered a back up but now I want another one loll n riri boy is ok just like up the amp on me just not glossy
172a3a2a_image.jpeg
2398183f_image.jpeg
Pretty mzweeze!! Isn't it beautiful? Go ahead place another order!! lol ;)
It's ok hun. It makes me :haha: Indoor/Outdoor (hazy)
3f6a36f2_image.jpeg
2d4447df_image.jpeg
Me too! Just a couple weeks ago someone managed to get my checking account number and counterfeited (actually made a fake check) a check for $3500. Not a good 2 weeks trying to straighten it out! :mad: A 1 is even being generous! I die! :roflmao:
Nice swatches Erine!
a7870bdc_image.jpeg
Ummmm.....really??? This is my RRB, I'm so bummed :(
Oh nooo!! ;(
I've been away from the MAC world for a while but couldn't resist these lippies. So sad to read about all the problems everyone has been having with MAC CS. I don't have many bright berry lipsticks but I thought I would share a few comparison pics. Unlike some others, Heaux doesn't seem to have deepened on me since I put it on about an hour ago. MAC Russian Red vs RiRiWoo & Nars Scarlet Empress vs Heaux vs Rebel (top: evening light, bottom: indoors w/flash)
Beautiful swatces Miz Pina!

Copperhead

Do y'all wear your pigments wet or dry? I own one pigment (vanilla) and I remember I tried to buy old gold like twice and i could never get it and i gave up on them lmao. I only use vanilla in inner corner prettymuch, so I don't even know how to pigment. I STILL HAVE SO MUCH LEFT they go forever.
Both, wet and dry. When used wet I'll just spritz a little Fix+ on my brush or the water based Mixing Medium (haven't used the MM in a long time). Vanilla is a pretty brow bone highlight color too. Just use the pigments as you would any eye shadow. Pigments are multi-use. Eyes, lips, nails. I keep meaning to try Vanilla as a cheek highlighter.

Pretty Honeybee

Got my lippies today 
yahoo.gif
I thought Riri Boy would steal my heart but nope.... it was Heaux!  Oh my sweet Heaux... How I love you so!   Here are some swatches of Heaux & Riri boy on NC25ish skin. Excuse the poor lighting.    Swatches of Riri boy, Heaux, Riri woo Riri boy on the lips Heaux on the lips
You look stunning maneater!!! Beautiful eyes you have ;)

Copperhead

Good for you TommyCJC! And see, you were worried about getting yours after reading all the horror stories. Glad you got your goodies in a timely manner, in good shape, and moreso, I'm glad you love them.

ETA: Oh and guess what ya'll? Woke up this morning and it seems my funds from that cancelled pre-launch is now back in my account. It was taken out but it was just 'pending' so I'm guessing after pending for so many days it just dropped off.
cheerleader.gif

Pretty Honeybee

I was going to cancel my BU's and make 1 order, but for get that now.
hahahaha... Playing it safe right Diva!! Forget that...lol
Aww man. All hell gonna break loose. I just know it
Can you see it?? lol
Alot of people probably though  the standout was gonna be RiRi Boy but nope I think its Heaux.  Notice as soon as everybody started raving about Heaux it SOLD OUT !!!
Totally agree... I kinda figured because it's a color that compliments a broader range of skin tones..
Here's my sad order missing the lustre drops :eek:hboy:
:(.. It looks pretty just sitting there :eyelove:

Serenityy

I just went through all the posts I missed yesterday because of my birthday adventure. Whew this thread is always poppin! I must say the following from what I read: I am APPALED at the amount of ladies who received broken/damaged lipsticks, come on MAC at least try to redeem yourself after this whole fiasco and replace those lippies! I'm loving all the pictures posted here by the girls who received their packages, you all look lovely and I'm glad things worked out for you guys. And lastly, being on back order SUCKS! *has a temper tantrum like a 2 year old* :p