RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

maclovin baby

Okay so this was me in RiRi Boy earlier - trying to live up to the name!! ;) It was a very much rushed look as I had about 20 mins... So yeah - Hot Mess Realness!? =P I loved the application from the tube, I know it's going to be AMAZING with a lip brush! =D I can't wait to try my RiRi Woo!!  STILL NEED TO GET A HEAUX THOUGH!! Hehe

Prettypackages

I wonder how much goodness I missed not keeping up with every post in this thread... LOL

I have no idea what list I'm on but RRWoo is on the way, they told me RRB and Heaux were backordered, but my card was debited. So we'll see.

Prettypackages

Here's RiRi Woo on me, feel free to read my review and check out my other pics! (link is in my signature)

For some reason, this one is not orangey on me at all. In fact, depending of the lighting it can look even more cool toned. o_O

Why so serious? LOL
this is so gorgeous on you. they all look good on you.

duckrodeo

Everything on my account finally settled from the cancelled MAC order madness. I still wanted to get a dark berry color since I'll have to wait for my backordered Heaux, so I turned to Burberry Lip Velvet in Bright Poppy. After I talked myself into the splurge, I ended up searching locally and online, and just now managed to get the last one listed on Burberry's website
pompom.gif
They have a free shipping promo going on right now, too, for anyone interested in shopping their site!

I'm loving all these lovely lip swatches! Everyone looks beautiful! I can't wait for the west coasters to get their orders this week
heart.gif

butterflyeyes

[COLOR=800080]Gorgeous Butterflyeyes![/COLOR]
Thanks love!
Okay so this was me in RiRi Boy earlier - trying to live up to the name!! ;) It was a very much rushed look as I had about 20 mins... So yeah - Hot Mess Realness!? =P I loved the application from the tube, I know it's going to be AMAZING with a lip brush! =D I can't wait to try my RiRi Woo!!  STILL NEED TO GET A HEAUX THOUGH!! Hehe

MissTT

Tommy if that's your 20 minute rush job and I can't imagine what you'd do with another 20 minutes. You look fantabulous!

Calla88

You are quite welcome at Luvlydee and Sagehen! Everyone continues to look fabulous in their pretty RiRi lipsticks!

elegant-one

Heroine, Magenta and NYX Purple Rain all changed the color of UTA. This is something they should come out with next, a liner that's lavender/violet.
Thats why I LOVE LOVE LOVE MACs Lush n lilac liner its so beautiful! I hope I backed it up but I can't remember

It was the cremestick pearl liner

Latest posts