RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

DarkAngel8595

So I called mac about my broken RRB.....again lol. She told me that they're waiting on a "corporate" decision on what to do, but to not throw away the lipstick cause they may do a recall & send special return labels for them. I'm kinda holding out hope they'll replace them :)

Lipstickjunkii

Hey girls I'm new on this I'm sitting here looking waiting for ups!
429f4cfe_jack-nicholson-the-shining.jpeg
Where my riri boy?
Lmfao

aradhana

This is how I felt about an hour ago...OMG SHE'S HERE MAH RIRI STUFF IS HURRRRR

Opened the box and Heaux wasn't there.
censored.gif
Luckily a friend of mine ordered one for me and I didn't know it!

WNW Sugar Plum Fairy-Heaux

Excuse everything in this pic lol

Overall not sure how I feel about Heaux
noworry.gif
i think it looks great on you!

on me i find there aren't as much of the berry tones picked up. but i love the finish...and it's a little less pow! than rrw, so i have a more 'subtle' option...

butterflyeyes

[COLOR=0000FF]     OMG!  Did you place multiple orders??? Apparently something made it through  :stars: I hope[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]     it's all intact and what you wanted![/COLOR]
I initially placed this order with the RiRi lippies but it was canceled. Then a placed a second order for the RiRi items and later went back to recreate the other items that were canceled (it was a bunch of stuff that I had accumulated in my cart prior to RiRi release). In all there were 5 pigments (pink opal, naked, naked dark, electric coral, & emerald green), 2 lip liners (Just My Type & Lasting Sensation), and 13 shadows. Naval Deep Damson Ground Brown Bottle Green Lime Cobalt Canary Yellow Indian Ink Aqua Rose Purple Haze Sky Blue Soot So yeah...I completely forgot about what was in the order lol. See how much RiRi messed me up? Lol. I anticipated my Nudes & Metallics order and the RiRi one. This one was like a poor red headed stepchild! All forgotten lol
[COLOR=0000FF]     I still prefer the old slim 15 shadow pro-palettes, of which I have 11---completely filled.  Someone[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]     gifted me a double [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]palette and I purchased extra inserts to swipe out just for [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]travel.[/COLOR]
I prefer the slim cases too. Wish I had known they were discontinued. I would have bought a few more empties just for this occasion. Not loving the new one (well the double one. Haven't tried the single)

Julily

Two of my lipsticks arrived all nasty, funny thing is I also ordered some from the AAO and the only ones that were effed up were the Riri ones but everything else came is fine.

destine2grow

So I called MAC about my refund. She told me that because I paid with paypal, the refund won't go back in for 30 days. what in the freaking hell. 
That's just crazy! I also have pending charge on my bank account from pay pal. If it is not off my Wed I am calling my bank to dispute it.
Helllllll naw. I too called because I have not received a refund to my Paypal account, but I was told 3-5 business days. I paid partly with a PP balance and partly on my credit card, and I still have a pending charge on my cc and a completely empty PP account. If that doesn't change by Wednesday morning I'm calling again to raise some ruckus.
I was also told 3-5 business days. This charge has been pending since Tuesday!
So I called Paypal and apparently when MAC cancelled my order, they never cancelled the authorization on their end to let Paypal know. So I called MAC back and told them what happened and sure enough I got directed to a supervisor who is looking into it and will be fixing this. Ridic.
I need to contact pay pal stat!
I emailed them last week about cancelling my first order with the lustre drops and they emailed me with the whole limit of 4 crap. I wrote back and haven't received a response. I went to my credit card account online and noticed the charge dropped but now I have another charge that actually went through for $42 and change. That amount doesn't match any orders that I've placed online or in store :huh:
I would call them to find out what is going on!
I put them in the fridge and everything 
weeping.gif
. Heux is a mess and riri boy was about to melt away, so its not the heat there is something wrong with the formula. But heux looks very berry on Me so thats a plus
I agree there has to be the formula! I really hope they fix this for you! Richelle, Seabreeze, and Paint you ladies look gorgeous in your lippies!

butterflyeyes

Two of my lipsticks arrived all nasty, funny thing is I also ordered some from the AAO and the only ones that were effed up were the Riri ones but everything else came is fine.
I really think it's a formula/quality issue. May be wrong but it really doesn't seem to be the norm.

PradaCandy

received my riri woo around 2 oh clock , I opened it and it was really hot so I was hoping it wasn't melted but I opened it and the tip looked a little wet so I stuck in the fridge for like 5 minutes , took it I just got my riri boy.. n it had the same thing on the tip of the lipstick .looked like a lil cum was on it :-( kinda grossed me out .I scraped it off . But ya what is that I wonder? out and it had like a little tiny layer of a Chapstick lookin thing on it . it was like clear . I just scraped it off but does anyone know what that could of been ?

mirando

Personally, I am loving how that looks on you! A LOT
heart.gif

I still cannot find SPF. I even broke my no-walmart rule & checked there...nope, they didn't have it.

dang why was it missing
girl_devil.gif
I've only every seen SPF at CVS, and only certain locations at that. FYI. I'm in the midwest.

mirando

This is how I felt about an hour ago...OMG SHE'S HERE MAH RIRI STUFF IS HURRRRR

Opened the box and Heaux wasn't there.
censored.gif
Luckily a friend of mine ordered one for me and I didn't know it!

WNW Sugar Plum Fairy-Heaux

Excuse everything in this pic lol

Overall not sure how I feel about Heaux
noworry.gif
I'm not sure if it's the flash, but it looks more red than berry on you. I still love it though!

Julily

I really think it's a formula/quality issue. May be wrong but it really doesn't seem to be the norm.
That's what I was thinking, because I've never had any issues with any of my past MAC lippies. I'm guessing they were in a hurry to release the colection before it was ready.

cpw0021

wow, so are the only lipsticks arriving messed up for everyone are the new ones (Heaux and RRB)? I wonder how many people outside of the forum have gotten bad lippies...This is really unbelievable, I thought mac was better than this...

Pretty Honeybee

Heaux is drop dead gorgeous on me its a berry with some red and a hint of pink I'm sooooooo happy I got a extra.riri boy looks like a lighter version of heroine imo.I love it also all in all I'm a happy women bg is soooooooo pretty
Hi 5 my girl!!! Happy you love everything :).. BG is bomb right? :eyelove:

sophhhh91309

beside the fact that the lipstick had that goo on it , I'm obsessed with . riri woo tops ruby woo for me . I defff see a difference and I'll deffinitly buy another one when they release again in the fall with special packaging !

Haven

I put them in the fridge and everything
weeping.gif
. Heux is a mess and riri boy was about to melt away, so its not the heat there is something wrong with the formula. But heux looks very berry on Me so thats a plus
So sorry that this happened to you! I am scared to get my black box tomorrow.

Latest posts