RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

michelle79

My Heaux came today! I love it!
smiles.gif
It was a little difficult to get a pic that was true to color but this is pretty close.

Looking lovely ladies!

Medgal07

th_thstars.gif
Happy for you Richelle, but totally miffed. What's not to like? The color is great with your complexion.
Give some time. Maybe you're feeling meh----it is a bit anti-climactic because of the countless issues with
the launch & ordering of this collection.
Everyone is rocking their Rih Rih stuff, but I'm actually glad I didn't get my package. RRB and Heaux just aren't doing anything for me, personally from what I've seen. Still hate the way it went down, but Mac actually did me a favor. Maybe my rage will subside soon.

Medgal07

Sounds good Medgal!! Do you have anything on BO?
I have nothing on backorder and everything arrived intact. I refrigerated the lippies for several hour before even opening them. I think it might have
helped that I selected 'I Want it All'---they probably had several of 'those' packaged and ready to go. I haven't tried anything on. It's hard for me to get
excited when so many other fellow makeup addicts were disappointed by orders, cancellations, broken lipsticks, payments held hostage and
backorders.
th_cheerup.gif
grouphug2.gif
th_cheerup.gif

Prototype83

I got RRB in the mail today finally....MAC messed up with my address and they had to reroute it, otherwise I would have had it Friday smh. My lipstick also came effed up, very similar to That1908sGirl's pic. On top of that, the box wasn't closed all of the way. I wasn't even going to use it until I came on here and saw that I wasn't the only one with an issue. This is a doggone shame! MAC really screwed up this time.

butterflyeyes

Hi everyone i was wondering how you all are liking hibiscus kiss it seems to me that the brown side has neither a bronzing or highlighting effect on me the pink side is nice tho wish it made up a majority of the blush :(
I STILL haven't tried it. Just been in such a blah mood about the collection since my issue with MAC about my broken RRB.
[COLOR=0000FF]     I have nothing on backorder and everything arrived intact.  I refrigerated the lippies for several hour before even opening them.  I think it might have[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]     helped that I selected 'I Want [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]it All'---they [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]probably had several of 'those' packaged and ready to go.  I haven't tried anything on.  It's hard for me to get[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]     excited when so many other fellow makeup addicts [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]were disappointed by orders, [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]cancellations, broken lipsticks, payments held hostage and[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]     backorders.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]      [/COLOR]:support: :grouphug: :support:
Awwww! Glad you got your pretties! I'm genuinely happy for everyone that got their products in great shape. Got another email from MAC with no real resolution in it so I had to email them back and ask them to clarify exactly what they are going to do. If I have to wait until July for a replacement that is fine IF they guarantee me that they will be sending me one. Otherwise, give me a refund.

brooklyngirl

With all the seemingly defective lipsticks I'm beginning to think MAC may have backordered the collection because they needed time to reorder a new batch of RiRi lipsticks.

During the initial stages of the items going live I believe they caught wind to the damage and made the decision to ship out what was already packaged. With all the pre-orders, cancellations and backlash that ensued(CS inquiries) it would have required way too much to then cancel additional orders due to damage. With all the drama (order cancellations) I find it hard to believe that the damaged lipsticks are a coincidence. It must have been a major part of all the difficulties last week. M-A-J-O-R!!

I was out of town working, missed the release, and ended up with no items from the collection. Sort of sad about it. However, after reading the hundreds of pages of posts, to call this release disastrous would be an total understatement.

Make-Up really shouldn't be this stressful!

duckrodeo

With all the seemingly defective lipsticks I'm beginning to think MAC may have backordered the collection because they needed time to reorder a new batch of RiRi lipsticks.

During the initial stages of the items going live I believe they caught wind to the damage and made the decision to ship out what was already packaged. With all the pre-orders, cancellations and backlash that ensued(CS inquiries) it would have required way too much to then cancel additional orders due to damage. With all the drama (order cancellations) I find it hard to believe that the damaged lipsticks are a coincidence. It must have been a major part of all the difficulties last week. M-A-J-O-R!!

I was out of town working, missed the release, and ended up with no items from the collection. Sort of sad about it. However, after reading the hundreds of pages of posts, to call this release disastrous would be an total understatement.

Make-Up really shouldn't be this stressful!
That makes total sense. Plus, the launch was even pushed back by a few days as well.

brittbby

MAC CS finally called me back about my cancelled order (shouldn't have been cancelled) and the guy proceeded to tell me I had reached my 4 item limit. I hadn't. I had already gone through this with the first CS rep and her supervisor and a different supervisor was supposed to call me about it. The new supervisor must've not even looked at the notes. Anyways, he ended up putting me on the "we'll see if we can reinstate you order" list. Supposed to hear back in 48-72 hours. I won't hold my breath. What a messssss this has all been. Supposed to get one order tomorrow, lets see what comes lol!

Medgal07

Well you're just the prettiest "deer in the headlights" that I've ever seen! Great color for you!!!
Heaux is drop dead gorgeous on me its a berry with some red and a hint of pink I'm sooooooo happy I got a extra.riri boy looks like a lighter version of heroine imo.I love it also all in all I'm a happy women bg is soooooooo pretty

Medgal07

Awesome haul!!!!! GREAT choices too. Enjoy every bit of it!!!
I prefer the slim cases too. Wish I had known they were discontinued. I would have bought a few more empties just for this occasion. Not loving the new one (well the double one. Haven't tried the single)

brooklyngirl

That makes total sense. Plus, the launch was even pushed back by a few days as well.
YES! I totally forgot about it being pushed back....what a funky MESS! What really bothers me is the overt dishonesty in this. Why not just respect the customer and detail the truth from the onslaught. After all companies are operated by fallible humans. Life isn't perfect. Mistakes happen.

If the lipsticks were damaged during production and/or shipment say so....
If the website and or IT personnel dropped the ball say so....

I think companies would be really surprised at how flexible consumers can be when offered transparency. But to lie and hide behind CS reps and e-mails that offer nothing more than rehearsed scripts and empty promises is just inexcusable.

Medgal07

This is the kind of crap that has me feeling so underwhelmed about this collection. This is just all wrong and I am so sorry this is happening to you!!!
MAC CS finally called me back about my cancelled order (shouldn't have been cancelled) and the guy proceeded to tell me I had reached my 4 item limit. I hadn't. I had already gone through this with the first CS rep and her supervisor and a different supervisor was supposed to call me about it. The new supervisor must've not even looked at the notes. Anyways, he ended up putting me on the "we'll see if we can reinstate you order" list. Supposed to hear back in 48-72 hours. I won't hold my breath. What a messssss this has all been. Supposed to get one order tomorrow, lets see what comes lol!

atie32

Ups get on my nerves so mad my order still didn't get off truck yet. I see y a lot of ppl lipstick came damage. Guy at ups toll me my order on truck n it's been on it all wknd. Like really in hot sun. If my lipstick are melted am going b so mad. Smh. Such bad customer service. I called to have it pulled n still wasn't pulled from Saturday until today. Ughhhh.

brittbby

[COLOR=0000FF]     This is the kind of crap that has me feeling so underwhelmed about this collection.  This is just all wrong and I am so sorry this is happening to you!!![/COLOR]
:( they definitely messed up this one. Hopefully, in the end, everyone gets their stuff and their messed up lippies replaced.