Rouge Bunny Rouge

alien21xx

Anyone has tried this Russian/English make-up brand? There's a new store opened up in Singapore and I'm curious about the foundation plus a few other stuff, but I'd like to hear what others think if you've ever tried this? Thanks!
smiles.gif

sexysellerie

Hey girl,

I have a couple of things of Rouge Bunny Rouge and belive me - the stuff is great! High quality, wonderful colours. Here are some pictures of the things I have:

CIMG7976.jpg

"Develish nectar" - it's a lipgloss that make youre lips red
"Endless wonders" - Mascara

CIMG7831.jpg

"Prelude in the clouds" - Make-up base

CIMG7829.jpg

"Sweet excess" - Lipgloss

CIMG7828.jpg

"decadent Duo" - liquid rouge and lipgloss

CIMG7816.jpg

CIMG7813.jpg

a couple of eyeshadows

CIMG7812.jpg

CIMG7811.jpg

CIMG7810.jpg

"Perfect velvet" - Powder

CIMG7735.jpg

the long black thing is the concealer

CIMG77392.jpg

I hope I could help you

If you have any questions, just ask! I know the stuff quite well.

urbanlilyfairy

oh the packaging is so pretty ! Im a sucker for purty packaging hehe and Im obessessed with bunnies ..so anything with bunny it makes me happy... must look for some.

alien21xx

I bought the foundation and make-up primer! I think the primer isn't really that interesting though, but the foundation was very good!
sexysellerie, how is the lipglosses like? I just find the brand crazy expensive, so I haven't gone back to get any more.

alien21xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlilyfairy
oh the packaging is so pretty ! Im a sucker for purty packaging hehe and Im obessessed with bunnies ..so anything with bunny it makes me happy... must look for some.

The packaging is def something to look forward to! I want to try the face powder if it's good. I used to use Anna Sui, and during then, I didn't even have to use foundation. I hope it's like that!

sexysellerie

Quote:
Originally Posted by alien21xx
I bought the foundation and make-up primer! I think the primer isn't really that interesting though, but the foundation was very good!

I really like the make-up primer. I think it has a moisturizing effect. Quote:
sexysellerie, how is the lipglosses like? I just find the brand crazy expensive, so I haven't gone back to get any more.

Oh yes, RBR is so expensive, but I think it's worth it. I really like the gloss, they have such wonderful colours, they smell good, they taste good and they have a moisturizing effect. The glosses don't dry your lips and it's not as gluey as the lipglasses from MAC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alien21xx
The packaging is def something to look forward to! I want to try the face powder if it's good. I used to use Anna Sui, and during then, I didn't even have to use foundation. I hope it's like that!

I only use the face powder, because I don't need more foundation. I love the powder. I first use the aqua primer and then I brush on the powder. That's enough and it looks good and healthy
smiles.gif

sexysellerie

From left to right

Electrifying Storm-petrel, unforgettable oriole, delicate hummingbird, tantalizing lovebird

Monarda

This is so cute. I sent my younger brother (22), who is working in hamburg right now, to get some RBR stuff at a douglas.

We just had the funniest conversation ever. I was asking if the colors looked nice and he answered something like "-yeah I guess, I'm a guy I'm not really supposed to know stuff like this"

When asked to describe a certain shade he just answered orange, black I don't know. I'll just buy the whole store for you this is to hard for me. Then he hung up but I could hear him cursing. Poor thing.

Christmas will be very exciting, hopefully he got some of the names right
th_roll1.gif

sexysellerie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monarda
This is so cute. I sent my younger brother (22), who is working in hamburg right now, to get some RBR stuff at a douglas.

How funny, I live in Hamburg!
Quote:
Christmas will be very exciting, hopefully he got some of the names right
th_roll1.gif

loooool
greengrin.gif

I'll go to the store on Wednesday. I heard, RBR has new fluid liners, brushes and pigments. I'm very excited to see those new things in person =)

sexysellerie

Well girls. I'm about to visit my favourit store tommorrow.
I'll take a few pictures of my new things and will post them here then.

Monarda

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexysellerie
Well girls. I'm about to visit my favourit store tommorrow.
I'll take a few pictures of my new things and will post them here then.

Aaah, you should bring my brother then, and convince him to shop some more for me
winks.gif

Looking forward for photos

alien21xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexysellerie
I'll go to the store on Wednesday. I heard, RBR has new fluid liners, brushes and pigments. I'm very excited to see those new things in person =)

I hadn't noticed the brushes! I need to go check them out too. Do post if they are good! I want to get some new eyeshadow brushes and would like to experiment with other brands besides MAC.

alien21xx

OMG sexysellerie! I think that black beauty box your purchase came in is just about the most awesome thing! I seriously need to check this out tomorrow! Thanks for posting all these gorgeous pix!