Sarah Palin and makeup

abbyquack

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbelle282
Barack Obama on Gay and Lesbian Rights - Where does Barack Obama Stand for Gays and Lesbians

just found this article, thought it was interesting. obama is against gay marriage but "he said he would support civil unions between gay and lesbian couples, as well as letting individual states determine if marriage between gay and lesbian couples should be legalized.."

what's the difference? seems like semantics to ease the right wing. i have a boyfriend, but it kind of makes me want to enter into a civil union with a woman.

hmm can i be married to my husband and have a civil union w/ Tina Fey on the side? She is amazing, lol.
smiles.gif

Kaycee37

Sorry Ladies,
But her makeup, hairstyle, style of glasses and clothing all look dated and low budget! I can't believe people think she looks great...scary
thmbdn.gif

Her belief system and her look are ALL WRONG!

NotteRequiem

I was watching the debate in a college dorm with an even ratio of men and women, and when she started talking, I was snickering to myself because of her cheek colors... and then one of the guys asked me why her face looked so wierd.. hahaha I love it.

KeshieShimmer

Quote:
Barack Obama on Gay and Lesbian Rights - Where does Barack Obama Stand for Gays and Lesbians

just found this article, thought it was interesting. obama is against gay marriage but "he said he would support civil unions between gay and lesbian couples, as well as letting individual states determine if marriage between gay and lesbian couples should be legalized.."

what's the difference? seems like semantics to ease the right wing. i have a boyfriend, but it kind of makes me want to enter into a civil union with a woman.

But isn't supposed to be a separation of church and state? SUPPOSED! lol Seems to me that he is leaving the 'marriage' thing to the churches or states. Either way I'm pro-gay marriage, however I think the government can only guarantee rights, not the definition of marriage.

I hope that came out alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franimal
I generally like her makeup. Her lack of blending could use a little help. She obviously has a makeup artist when she is on TV, so people shouldn't necessarily blame her. I think she is a very attractive woman regardless. Did anyone notice Biden's makeup during the debates? You could tell his scalp was pink but his face was more orange. That man looks awful in High Def.

Agreed about Biden looking bad in high def!! His face was so splotchy with pink and orange!! Tonight, however, Tom Brokaw looks airbrushed like no other in hd and even appears to have a little blush on...

liv

She's really dated looking, her hair, makeup, everything.

And I notice these things because what she has to say makes me want to vomit with rage, so I have to tune it out somehow.

SparklingWaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuasebastien
Agreed about Biden looking bad in high def!! His face was so splotchy with pink and orange!! Tonight, however, Tom Brokaw looks airbrushed like no other in hd and even appears to have a little blush on...

I don't have high def.
ssad.gif

abbyquack

Well apparently, McCain is quite the pretty boy himself! According to this article, he spent $5000 on makeup! lol. He hired some American Idol MUA, and from the photo in the article looks like she's using a lil MAC!
smiles.gif
Love a 72 yr old man who spends more on MAC than me?
thmbdn.gif

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv
She's really dated looking, her hair, makeup, everything.

And I notice these things because what she has to say makes me want to vomit with rage, so I have to tune it out somehow.

Let's face it though, most politicians look pretty dinosaur-esque, at least the high level ones. LOL

*Stargazer*

Quote:

It's pandering. I absolutely loathe it. "Sure, I support your right to be in a relationship. Just don't taint my pure heterosexual relationship by having the nerve to call yours the same thing I call mine."

newagetomatoz

When I was watching the VP debates, all I could think was "Who let you walk out in front of all those cameras with those horrible dark brown-orange cheeks?"

creoloeprincess

this womans makeup is terrible her contour isnt blended and the color is too dark but i feel sry for her she's dumb i think her nickname should be CARIBOU BARBIE haha because caribou live in alaska
tong.gif

reesesilverstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
But isn't supposed to be a separation of church and state? SUPPOSED! lol Seems to me that he is leaving the 'marriage' thing to the churches or states. Either way I'm pro-gay marriage, however I think the government can only guarantee rights, not the definition of marriage.

I hope that came out alright.

That's exactly what it means... Biden said it during the VP debate and Palin said she agreed...

Marriage is honestly a religious institution therefore it would be acknowledged in that forum... As far as civil liberties, if they were to deny couples that, then I would see a reason to take issue with the statement.

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesesilverstar
That's exactly what it means... Biden said it during the VP debate and Palin said she agreed...

Marriage is honestly a religious institution therefore it would be acknowledged in that forum... As far as civil liberties, if they were to deny couples that, then I would see a reason to take issue with the statement.

Marriage in the US is a civil institution, not a religious one.

abbyquack

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Let's face it though, most politicians look pretty dinosaur-esque, at least the high level ones. LOL

Yea but unlike most politicians, she seems to be trying, but in allll the wrong ways! lol. I mean yes, Hillary Clinton and Janet Reno are not the most attractive women, but they aren't even trying! This chick needs to be updated on what's still in fashion in the lower 48, and that it's not the 1984 Miss Alaska Pageant anymore. Since I live in AK half the year, I know from personal experience that it can be extremely outdated sometimes (like picking up food off the shelf at the grocery store that expired 2 yrs ago!).
smiles.gif

TISH1124

ohthedrama4vi.gif
I think I would be safe to say at this point the very last thing she is worried about is her makeup
thdrama.gif
!!!

th_roll1.gif
th_LMAO.gif

S.S.BlackOrchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
alot of people, especially in the media, have been talking trash on her appearance lately. i don't know why when a woman steps on the scene, everyone's worried more about her makeup than what she's got to say. :\

True! I don't agree with Sarah Palin's ideas, but why is everyone worried about her being a hockey mom, her makeup, etc. They all wear makeup! I've seen Bill Clinton in person without makeup and he looks odd.