Sephora Friends & Family 2013

It's been funny reading all 13 pages of this forum!! Lol but anywhoo I AM STILL GIVING OUT FREE CODES! And WILL BE UNTIL OCT 30th. Have a good day my makeup lovers

josephine90

Goooooodnight. Lmao.
I know! I was tempted to get bioderma online but im too impatient for international shippings LOL.what do you use to remove your face makeup? I use lancome bifacil for my eyes, and just simple wipes on my face, i think i need a cleansing oil or water
sigh.gif

brittbby

dream haul! you NEED everything! i just watched a haul/review from tiffany d - she said she loved the white glam glow mask but the exfoliating mud mask didn't do anything for her skin as she regularly exfoliated...so maybe that?!?! 
Hahaha I saw that video too! She actually made me want to go get the white mask but this is the special limited edition pink one hahaha! I'm thinking I'll cut it out until my second haul in November. It's so hard.
I know! I was tempted to get bioderma online but im too impatient for international shippings LOL.what do you use to remove your face makeup? I use lancome bifacil for my eyes, and just simple wipes on my face, i think i need a cleansing oil or water :sigh:
Hahaha yes you NEED a cleansing water =P

vaisforluvrs

I know! I was tempted to get bioderma online but im too impatient for international shippings LOL.what do you use to remove your face makeup? I use lancome bifacil for my eyes, and just simple wipes on my face, i think i need a cleansing oil or water
sigh.gif
I use the Bosica makeup breakup, and I love it!

brittbby

Maybe the Anarchy face case? I have it and the eyeshadows are kind of a nightmare. The blush and lip pencil are great, but that is all I use.
Really??!? Grr! I thought the shades would be great for holiday travel cuz they are so sparkly but I can see why they'd be a nightmare! Thanks for the advice! I'll probably hold off on that one until I can try it in store!

brittbby

I know! Im breakout prone, so its essential i get all the makeup off! any suggestions?
Honestly, I've been using this cleansing water from Formula 10.0.6 and it works really well for me. They have two different types for different skin concerns. Even after I use my clarasonic, this picks up any remaining dirt. http://m.ulta.com/mt/www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod2140101 I use this one http://m.ulta.com/mt/www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod3590349

cocotears

I think if the palette has a piece of paper on top of the shades, that may do it, since its all moving around as they ship it, its very finely milled powder so my guess is that any light motion could affect it =) I think somebody even say to be careful with it when traveling so it wont break
There wasn't any paper, but I don't think it was swatched previously. I think it was just production and travel.

Knope2012

Well, if the sale is at the beginning of November, there will be no VIB sale for me. My employer announced they'll be paying us every 6 weeks now instead of 4. So I have one week to figure out how to pay rent. By the time I do finally get paid, the stress will entitle me to some retail therapy.

vaisforluvrs

Really??!? Grr! I thought the shades would be great for holiday travel cuz they are so sparkly but I can see why they'd be a nightmare! Thanks for the advice! I'll probably hold off on that one until I can try it in store!
Yeah, the sparkle ended up all over my face. Not a good look, lol.

Ajigglin

Well, if the sale is at the beginning of November, there will be no VIB sale for me. My employer announced they'll be paying us every 6 weeks now instead of 4. So I have one week to figure out how to pay rent. By the time I do finally get paid, the stress will entitle me to some retail therapy.
What? Why? That's so random! Sorry to hear that.

Knope2012

That sucks. It makes it that much harder to budget and plan.
Yeah, I already had a plan through Christmas since I'm moving and going back to school, and I'm not sure what to do with that now. Something will work out, I'm sure, it's just been a rough week.

DeeDee2013

Well my order is out for delivery. I can't wait to get off work to play with my new lovelies. I bought the Hourglass Trio, Laura Mercier Artist Palette and Nars Train Bleu Matte Lip Pencil.