Sephora Friends & Family 2013

Knope2012

I tried out my Glinda palette again today, and I love UD shadows so much that I'm considering getting the Vice 2. The colors are just so pretty, and UD hasn't disappointed me on any product in a long time.

novocainedreams

I thought it was like this: VIB: 20% off 11/8/12 to 11/12/12 and BI: 15% off 11/29/12 to 12/11/12 cos some blogs posted it, but then I googled and found they didn't do any BI sale at all last year, so you are right :( Now I'm really disappointed. But it seems in April they did have this: 15% off for all beauty for Beauty Insiders (Friday, April 12th to Sunday, April 21st) and VIBs (Thursday, April 11th to Monday, April 22nd.).

Btw sephora added Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Vault and Urban Decay The Mother Lode Shadow Set if somebody wants to catch em all ;)

I wonder if Hello Kitty is being discontinued, because last collection was spring one and everything is on sale now =/
I could have swore there was something for BI's last year too, but maybe it was the year before. They did do the gift card for BI/VIB where it was like $15/$20 off $50 orders, that was in the beginning of December. I wish I hadn't used my 20% off already, would love that UD pencil vault!

LinenWhite7

Anyone here that still hasn't placed their final F&F order? It doesn't end until the 30th and I still have one code. I keep going back and forth on a few items but I think I might just get my Clarisonic replacement brushes and a Jack Black gift set for my husband and then see what kind of new stuff is released before VIB.

I already picked up the Tarte Off the Cuff blush palette, the Peter Thomas Roth 20th anniversary set (I think this just sold out), Too Faced A Few of My Favorite Things, UD Naked 2, NARS Guy Bourdin blush palette, Lorac Pro palette, and Buxom Time to Shine set.

At one point I had the OCC lip tar mini x 4, Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip, Sephora Favorites Super Stars, Tarte Pure Delights Lipsurgence set, and Sephora Favorites BB Buzz all in my cart but I've eliminated them all for one reason or another. Between all of the holiday sets and the MAC LE releases, my checking account is dying.

I just keep thinking that it would stink to not to get something at 20% during F&F and then for VIB to be 15%. Eh.

Kaori

Anyone here that still hasn't placed their final F&F order? It doesn't end until the 30th and I still have one code. I keep going back and forth on a few items but I think I might just get my Clarisonic replacement brushes and a Jack Black gift set for my husband and then see what kind of new stuff is released before VIB.

I already picked up the Tarte Off the Cuff blush palette, the Peter Thomas Roth 20th anniversary set (I think this just sold out), Too Faced A Few of My Favorite Things, UD Naked 2, NARS Guy Bourdin blush palette, Lorac Pro palette, and Buxom Time to Shine set.

At one point I had the OCC lip tar mini x 4, Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip, Sephora Favorites Super Stars, Tarte Pure Delights Lipsurgence set, and Sephora Favorites BB Buzz all in my cart but I've eliminated them all for one reason or another. Between all of the holiday sets and the MAC LE releases, my checking account is dying.

I just keep thinking that it would stink to not to get something at 20% during F&F and then for VIB to be 15%. Eh.
It was already confirmed that VIB is 20% november 7-11 =) nothing about VIBr or BI yet though

elkaknits

I'm not an employee of sephora so I don't have any code to give out .... But I would think a PLEASE would have been nice ... Also no need for the added sob story ," I just lost my whole makeup bag" ... really ?
It is the first posting bit that gets me. I didn't ask anybody for a custom buy or anything until I had been here and posting for months and months and felt I knew somebody and I have yet to ask outright for a discount or code. I have been offered them and grateful but I think it is nervy to join an online group and on the very first post ask for a favor
holysheep.gif

Ally4MAC

I don't post often, but I thought I would add this. I received my 20% off VIB card in the mail the other day, but i'm rouge so I don't know if mine was a mistake or they aren't doing anything extra for rouge members. I find that a little strange considering there has already been complaints that rouge members aren't really receiving anything too special that would warrant trying to reach that level.

purplemaren

Anyone here that still hasn't placed their final F&F order? It doesn't end until the 30th and I still have one code. I keep going back and forth on a few items but I think I might just get my Clarisonic replacement brushes and a Jack Black gift set for my husband and then see what kind of new stuff is released before VIB.  I already picked up the Tarte Off the Cuff blush palette, the Peter Thomas Roth 20th anniversary set (I think this just sold out), Too Faced A Few of My Favorite Things, UD Naked 2, NARS Guy Bourdin blush palette, Lorac Pro palette, and Buxom Time to Shine set.  At one point I had the OCC lip tar mini x 4, Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip, Sephora Favorites Super Stars, Tarte Pure Delights Lipsurgence set, and Sephora Favorites BB Buzz all in my cart but I've eliminated them all for one reason or another. Between all of the holiday sets and the MAC LE releases, my checking account is dying.  I just keep thinking that it would stink to not to get something at 20% during F&F and then for VIB to be 15%. Eh. 
I thought I had two codes as well. If they were sent to the same email, it's the same code, and it can only be used once. I found that out when I went to place a second order, oops, lol. You should check them so it's not a surprise

Ally4MAC

What are VIB Rouge people getting as a welcome currently? I'm almost there...
When I went rouge, I received a new beauty insider card that was red, a card for free makeovers anytime I visit a sephora store, and a mini bite lipstick in an exclusive shade for rouge members.

Anyone thinking about ordering the The mother lode shadow set by urban decay during the beauty insider sale?

LinenWhite7

I thought I had two codes as well. If they were sent to the same email, it's the same code, and it can only be used once. I found that out when I went to place a second order, oops, lol. You should check them so it's not a surprise
Thanks! I have one for each of my two email addresses, luckily!

cocodivatime

When I went rouge, I received a new beauty insider card that was red, a card for free makeovers anytime I visit a sephora store, and a mini bite lipstick in an exclusive shade for rouge members.

Anyone thinking about ordering the The mother lode shadow set by urban decay during the beauty insider sale?
Wait what? You mean to tell me that there is no EXTRA discount for reaching Rouge status? Wow Sephora. I'm sure the exclusive mini lipstick is lovely but I'd rather a discount code to use in the future. Meh.

Serenityy

Wait what?  You mean to tell me that there is no EXTRA discount for reaching Rouge status?  Wow Sephora.  I'm sure the exclusive mini lipstick is lovely but I'd rather a discount code to use in the future.  Meh.
You know I would think there would be a discount code for reaching Rouge status too. I mean I got a 10% code when I renewed my VIB status last week (used it to finally get the NARS Turkish Delight lipgloss I've been wanting :)).

Kaori

The mother lode shadow set by urban decay looks tempting, but to me eyeshadows in palettes are better deal. For example Vice palette is 5$ per shadow, Naked 4.33$ per shadow, and the LE palettes on sale can go as low as 3$ per shadow =) (compared fullsized amounts)
But it's great deal for any aspiring makeup artists out there, it would look pretty professional :D

I hope sephora gets/wont sell out The NARS Promiscuous set of lip pencils ($45) and hopefully also The NARS Fling Lip set ($49) when VIB sale comes around >.< http://cafemakeup.com/2013/10/01/nars-guy-bourdin-holiday-gift-sets-preview/ http://cafemakeup.com/2013/10/01/nars-holiday-gifting-sephora-preview/

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/product-reviews/nars-guy-bourdin-promiscuous/ I'm in love <3

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
The mother lode shadow set by urban decay looks tempting, but to me eyeshadows in palettes are better deal. For example Vice palette is 5$ per shadow, Naked 4.33$ per shadow, and the LE palettes on sale can go as low as 3$ per shadow =) (compared fullsized amounts)
But it's great deal for any aspiring makeup artists out there, it would look pretty professional :D
Exactly! I had to talk myself out of the Vault and Mother Lode. I already have a ton of UD pencils and shadows.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I had a few things in my cart ready for the VIB sale, but I don't think I will participate in the VIB sale anymore. I think I got everything I wanted in the F&F sale. Then there's a few things I want from Ulta and QVC. Plus I need to save up for MN, PC, and RiRi Holiday too.
sigh.gif

Knope2012

My cart will never stop changing, I think. I only have a few definites, but I've decided the palettes I will get the most use out of are Vice 2 and Tarte Off the Cuff

Knope2012

My cart keeps changing as well! My only definite is the 12 piece OCC lip tar set lol!
I haven't tried those, but I really should! Right now, I have Dior Minuit Lipstick, Dior Minuit Nail Polish, L'Octainne hand cream, UD Vice 2, Tarte Off the Cuff, and Hourglass Ambient in Diffused. I could get way more, but I have to keep my moving costs in mind.

Also, my company now says our paychecks will run as normal, so no delay for me. I'm glad it's going to be this way, but I'm concerned that they think they can change it whenever they want.