Sephora Friends & Family 2013

makeupbyvee

I asked sephora fb about upcoming VIB rouge promotions, and they said that you qualify for the sale if you are a vib rouge at the time of the sale. I would think it would be the same for VIBs too.
If you qualify anytime prior to the sale you will get the VIB discount. I received this info from Sephora customer service. Good Luck!

Tatiana87

I got my VIB cards today. One card is 20% off for me and one 20% off for a friend. Plus on the first day of the sale, they are giving away a free tote bag.

My list:

Alterna caviar shampoo's
Ysl RPC l/s
Prada candy
2 Urban Decay Revolution l/s

cheerleader.gif

MissTT

Why are you all trying to tempt me with the Laura Mercier palette? I don't really wear purples anymore and I don't touch my MUFE purples. Are these purples as neutrals? And this palette is perm, right?

Fancieland

I got my VIB cards today. One card is 20% off for me and one 20% off for a friend. Plus on the first day of the sale, they are giving away a free tote bag. My list: Alterna caviar shampoo's Ysl RPC l/s Prada candy 2 Urban Decay Revolution l/s   :cheer:
Are you familiar with Sephora's fragrance sets? You get a bag, ton of perfume samples and a voucher for a full sized bottle. One of this years set has Prada Candy included for just $55. I'm considering hauling 2 because Marc Jacobs Honey is also included. Maybe 3 for Gucci Guilty lol. It's SUCH a great value!

meka72

I went to sephora tonight to scope things out and am so glad. I had the Tarte blush palette in my cart. The first blush on the left swatched rather powdery/ashy on my NC50 skin. The next one over wasn't so bad but at that point, I was turned off. So I took that out of my online cart. I also swatched Dior Amber Diamond. That's a definite buy. (I know I'm late. Lol.) Nars Autumn Leaves l/s is also a definite. As is the Nars promiscuous set. I can't get away from OCC lip tar in black metal dahlia and UD l/s in venom. Don't know how I got on a lipstick kick. I took out the Shiseido Benefiance youthful eyes set. I tried the eye cream and prefer the clinique all about eyes. I also removed Nars Couer Battant blush because I bought it from Nordstrom using a Nordstrom note. There are a few other items I'm curious about and would love some feedback: Sephora collection IT collection nude (e/s palette) Smashbox Wondervision Eye set in Spark Benefit Gimme Brow in medium/deep I would also love some help trying to decide which eyeshadow palette would work best for a NC50. I want the Lorac Pro Palette and was told that it would be back in stock this week. TIA!

GoldenGirl

meka72 I love the Lorac pro palette. I'm an NC50 as well. My only minor complaint is that the shadows are very very soft, so there's a little fallout with some of the non-matte shadows, which isn't ideal when I'm trying to get myself together in the mornings, and don't have a whole lot of time to clean fallout when I'm done applying. If I know I'm going to use the palette, I'll do my eyes first, then the rest of my face. That palette is like BUTTA!

meka72

meka72 I love the Lorac pro palette. I'm an NC50 as well.  My only minor complaint is that the shadows are very very soft, so there's a little fallout with some of the non-matte shadows, which isn't ideal when I'm trying to get myself together in the mornings, and don't have a whole lot of time to clean fallout when I'm done applying.  If I know I'm going to use the palette, I'll do my eyes first, then the rest of my face.  That palette is like BUTTA! 
Thanks! I'm so mad that I didn't buy the lorac pro palette before it went MIA. 2 or 3 weeks ago, I called sephora and was told that it would be restocked. Upthread, I read that sephora was no longer carrying Lorac now I'm ready to go cry:( Thanks again for your feedback. Do you have any other recommendations should the Lorac palette be unavailable?

MissTT

It's possible they'll restock LORAC if they still have inventory scheduled to come in or when they have stores return their inventory to the warehouse. It's just supposed to phased out eventually, but I don't know when. Months from now I assume.

cocodivatime

Earlier in the forum, they were talking about people who have not reached vib rouge by the end of December. Their points will not roll over and they will restart in January from $0 trying to reach $1000. I think their was some confusion on your end when you were reading those posts. Anybody who reached vib rouge this year will be rouge until the end of 2014! Hope that clears it up.
Oh yeah that makes sense. I was confused. I didn't think of the ones that have not reached. Thanks for clearing that up

Mayanas

Today I get my package from Sephora =)
and now I have another list some VIB wants to be my friend haha
Finally I'll try the foundation of KVD some skincare sets and the bobby brown concealer.
cheerleader.gif

PixieDancer

For those looking for a good deal on LORAC items. I have seen on IG and for myself that LORAC is now sold in Kohls stores! AND if you get those % off mailers... that discount applies to the LORAC cosmetics, as well as any Kohls Cash you may want to redeem! I currently have a 30% off coupon from a Kohls peel-off mailer which is good for Nov. 8 - 16! SO, check your mailboxes and pick up any LORAC goodies you're looking for at your local Kohls! I was just in mine the other day and they are fully stocked up on PRO palettes for those interested!

In related Sephora news... My cart is entirely toooooo full! I am trying to limited things for myself and stick to gifts... but it's sooooo hard! UGH. I love and loathe the holidays when these sales come around each year! LOL

MissTT

Say what, Pixie?!?!?! I thought Prestige cosmetics were excluded from Kohls coupons. That's what it says online, but if I can get away with it in store I will be going through my deleted emails for some Kohls discounts. I get them every other day. LOL

BeautyByLele

It wont start over.  It's in real time for a year.  Call Sephora customer service to confirm.  I just make Rouge and it says I'm good until December 2014 so they are giving a full year
It will start over in January as VIB and VIBR qualification is Jan-Dec: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/VIB-Rouge-FAQs/td-p/576407
  It will start over in January as VIB and VIBR qualification is Jan-Dec: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/VIB-Rouge-FAQs/td-p/576407
@BeautyByLele So if you spend 1000$ this year, you will be vib rouge for the rest of this year and whole next year(2014). If you spend 1000$ in 2014, you will be vib rouge for years 2014 and 2015 =)
Okay thanks ladies Imma try for VIBR status for next year, I won't make it this year

futurestrength

Cart Update:
Naked 2
Laura Mercier Artist's Palette
Clarisonic Replacement brush head twin pack
Philosophy Purity Made Simple Duo
Philosophy Clear Days Ahead

Gifts:
Origins Skincare Must Haves
Benefit Cosmetics It's a Love Fest