Sephora Friends & Family 2013

boschicka

I have both the Sephora palette and the Smashbox set. I was underwhelmed by both of them but I have a lot of makeup across a lot of brands. The Sephora palette has decent shimmery shades but nothing incredibly unique. The matte shades are a little lacking and not buttery smooth. I think you could spend the $32 toward something better. I bought the Smashbox set mainly for the eyeshadows b/c I really enjoy their shadows. Sadly these are not a good representation of their usual quality. I haven't tried the mascara or eyeliner yet, so if you're purchasing for that, it could be worth it based on the individual cost/quality of those items but I can't attest to that. Hope that helps!

Knope2012

Does anyone have thoughts about the Kat Von D Spellbinding palette? I'm either getting that or another UD lipstick and a NARS blush

MissTT

Hmmm. Should I be spending $34 on that LM palette? There's another palette neutral palette coming out soon that I'll be getting. Why are palettes so tempting?

bvenice1920

Hmmm. Should I be spending $34 on that LM palette? There's another palette neutral palette coming out soon that I'll be getting. Why are palettes so tempting?
Beacause they are so fun!!! You can travel well with them and you just gotta love a good palette!!! lol

Knope2012

Apparently the online sale starts at 12AM PST on 11/7. I wonder if I'm crazy enough to wake up at 3 AM my time to order...

DILLIGAF

So umm I just got back from Sephora where I swatched the Laura Mercier palette.
icon_eek.gif
Like I mentioned before I love purples and Violet Ink is the BUSINESS!!!! It's a rich dark deep velvety purple perfectly suited for smokey shenanigans. The other 5 shadows in the top row are just as stunning. Special shout out to African Violet and Plum Smoke. I'm soooo glad i decided to get this and I can't wait to get it in my clutches.

Can you tell I like this palette?

bvenice1920

icon_eek.gif
Like I mentioned before I love purples and Violet Ink is the BUSINESS!!!! It's a rich dark deep velvety purple perfectly suited for smokey shenanigans. The other 5 shadows in the top row are just as stunning. Special shout out to African Violet and Plum Smoke. I'm soooo glad i decided to get this and I can't wait to get it in my clutches.

Ok I see now that I will add this to my list as well!

MissTT

icon_eek.gif

nonono.gif
You are so bad... I will swatch it tonight.

Knope2012

Yay, my 20% off e-mail is here! Now I just have to get through a work day and a half and all the goodies will be mine

LinenWhite7

same! but no mail whatsoever from them, I never get any, o well, saving trees...
I haven't gotten anything in the regular mail or email either! What the heck? I always seem to get plenty of promo emails and my order confirmation emails. I checked my preferences and it said I should receive mailings but I don't.

LinenWhite7

I haven't gotten anything in the regular mail or email either! What the heck? I always seem to get plenty of promo emails and my order confirmation emails. I checked my preferences and it said I should receive mailings but I don't.
Hah! It's like Sephora's ears were burning when I typed this - my VIB email JUST arrived.

LC Balthazar

Still waiting (anxiously) for my email/snail mail. I'm a bit worried because I moved and with my mail forwarding to my new address, everything is delayed by a few days! I need my discount!!!