Sephora Friends & Family 2013

Kaori

So what to people do with their old Clarisonics when a new version comes out? I have no reason to ditch my current Mia. I'd like the Mia2 for the timer, but don't really need the Aria. Sometimes we get sold options we don't really need.
This aria was my first clarisonic, i definitely wouldnt have gotten it if I already had older version lol =) I was debating between aria and mia2, but now that i have aria, i would never go to mia2, i just love the drying stand too much lol

futurestrength

I've been creeping through all these french pages on the Internet and the Naked 3 was mentioned as early as late August on Sephora France; apparently they're selling them at certain stores but it isn't on the website. I wonder what that means for us.

Knope2012

Apparently that Naked 3 is a fake. Urban Decay confirmed on facebook that they knew nothing about the picture that was circulating

Knope2012

what????????? What a let down!
Yep. I'm sure they'll do one, but nothing's been confirmed yet. They said that the Naked 3 being sold in France was "news to them." However, it's also possible that they're just not ready for news about it to come out yet since there's Vice 2 hype?

diamonddiva

Yep. I'm sure they'll do one, but it's not the picture that's going around. They said that the Naked 3 being sold in France was "news to them"
Yea, I hopped over to their fb, and read it for myself! So fake products have made it into overseas Sephoras...interesting.

PixieDancer

Apparently that Naked 3 is a fake. Urban Decay confirmed on facebook that they knew nothing about the picture that was circulating
Oh man. Not that I needed another Naked palette, but I was hoping it was true just because I LOVE UD's Naked palettes for travel and always find it easy to talk myself into them!

makeupbyvee

Thanks! I'm so mad that I didn't buy the lorac pro palette before it went MIA. 2 or 3 weeks ago, I called sephora and was told that it would be restocked. Upthread, I read that sephora was no longer carrying Lorac now I'm ready to go cry:( Thanks again for your feedback. Do you have any other recommendations should the Lorac palette be unavailable?[/quot

makeupbyvee

Meka72 I purchased the Lorac Pro Palette @ Ulta. Check there. I used a 10% coupon. This palette is a must have. Good luck !

shontay07108

Damn! After going back and forth on the Anastasia Lavish palette I finally decided to get it when the sale starts Thursday. I checked my online bag just now and it just sold out. I'm not even sure my local Sephora even has it.

lizzz

I'm quite sure that some girl on the Sephora forum has asked a SA about it and she said the Naked 3 palette was coming out in December. The packaging certainly does not look as good as the previous 2 though, imho.

FuuHouhouji

I do make two separated purchases. So they are in different paychecks. Also it helps to get the things you MUST have in the F&F because less people have a code so is less likely to sold out (and if they do you have at least a month to see if they restock them)

By the way, I don’t live in the USA so if anyone wants my friend code I would gladly give it to the first person that asks for it. I don’t have any friend/relative that may want it, and it would be sad that it goes to waste.
anyone.gif

josephine90

Yeo, email is here, no regular mail! The coupon in dec is regular mail only right?hmm..btw i need a new moisturizer for combo, acne prone. Im thinking philosophy take a deep breath or caudaulie vinodource sorbet, any suggestions?

Kaori

Yeo, email is here, no regular mail! The coupon in dec is regular mail only right?hmm..btw i need a new moisturizer for combo, acne prone. Im thinking philosophy take a deep breath or caudaulie vinodource sorbet, any suggestions?
last year I got the december one by email, but never got anything by mail =)
I like paula's choice RESIST Barrier Repair Moisturizer with Retinol ;)
and definitely dont try the bareminerals Purely Nourishing Moisturizer Combo Skin because its too hydrating =)

cocodivatime

I made a last minute trip to Sephora for some last minute swatches. Omg I have now added more to my want list. This time of year is so amazing the holiday selections are endless