Sephora VIB Rouge Exclusive Vice Palette

fashiong1rl

Quote:Originally Posted by Shars

I'm not sure for the mobile version, but for the desktop version, there's a tab above the comments box that has a button that's a smiley face. Click on that and all the emojis come up.

i don't have that =\

Shars

I'm not sure for the mobile version, but for the desktop version, there's a tab above the comments box that has a button that's a smiley face. Click on that and all the emojis come up.

i don't have that =\
This is how it looks for me

fashiong1rl

Quote:Originally Posted by Shars

my screen doesn't look like that at all. at the top of the comment box, it says "replying to "Sephora VIB Rouge Exclusive Vice Palette." i don't even have an option for fonts and font sizes.

Shars

my screen doesn't look like that at all.

at the top of the comment box, it says "replying to "Sephora VIB Rouge Exclusive Vice Palette." i don't even have an option for fonts and font sizes.
That is weird! Maybe someone else can chime in. Are there any moderators in this thread?

fashiong1rl

That is weird! Maybe someone else can chime in. Are there any moderators in this thread?
i think it was my browser b/c now i'm on internet explorer
cheerleader.gif

mystery solved.. thank you!

LavenderPearl

Quote:Originally Posted by AnastasiaRuth

Oh no!! Yours didnt come in bubble wrap?? Mine did and it arrived yesterday. I hope they give you some money back..

my palette was packaged in a lightly padded envelope. I've ordered from UD many times before and everything has always been shipped in bubble wrap and a box.
Wow, what the heck? A palette in an envelope? I ordered 3 single eyeshadows and they came in a massive box. :eek:hboy:

kirari

Yep, my Vice palette came in a bubble mailer, too. I was surprised, because I half way expected mine to be busted, too.

laurennnxox

Wow, I can't believe they'd mail it out in a bubble envelope! Especially someone limited that you can't just exchange if broken. I would have hoped they would put it in a *box* with tons of bubble wrap. I'd be furious! I hope it all works out!

Shars

i called earlier today. they said that they sent my request to a manager and a manager usually responds in 48 hours.

so annoying
rants.gif
Trust me! You need to call them again in exactly 24-48 hrs. They told me 24-48 hours last Thursday and I called again on Tuesday expecting my problem had been resolved only to be told I had to wait another 24-48 hrs. I was livid! I was waiting for their customer service line to open today to give them a piece of my mind but got called away to a meeting. Luckily for them, when I got back I saw the shipment confirmation email!

fashiong1rl

Trust me! You need to call them again in exactly 24-48 hrs. They told me 24-48 hours last Thursday and I called again on Tuesday expecting my problem had been resolved only to be told I had to wait another 24-48 hrs. I was livid! I was waiting for their customer service line to open today to give them a piece of my mind but got called away to a meeting. Luckily for them, when I got back I saw the shipment confirmation email!
wow, that's terrible.

i'm actually surprised UD handles things this way.

Latest posts