Sephora VIB Rouge Exclusive Vice Palette

Shars

wow, that's terrible.

i'm actually surprised UD handles things this way.
I've never had any issues with them in the past but this year they seem to have lost a handle on things 'cause I've heard a lot of people complaining. They seemed to have oversold things on Black Friday and Cyber Monday too and people's orders got cancelled left, right and centre. Hopefully yours gets sorted out soon. Just be firm when them and remind them of their promise to customers for a 2 day processing and that anything else is unacceptable.

NotteRequiem

I've never had any issues with them in the past but this year they seem to have lost a handle on things 'cause I've heard a lot of people complaining. They seemed to have oversold things on Black Friday and Cyber Monday too and people's orders got cancelled left, right and centre. Hopefully yours gets sorted out soon. Just be firm when them and remind them of their promise to customers for a 2 day processing and that anything else is unacceptable.
Speaking as a tech support manager, people can get so much farther by being kind. Being firm and advocating for yourself is super important, have quotes from their website on hand to screenshot if needed to remind them of their own processes.

Best of luck seriously though. Retail is crazy this time of year and even with improved online ordering structures there's still mistakes left and right.

Shars

Speaking as a tech support manager, people can get so much farther by being kind. Being firm and advocating for yourself is super important, have quotes from their website on hand to screenshot if needed to remind them of their own processes.

Best of luck seriously though. Retail is crazy this time of year and even with improved online ordering structures there's still mistakes left and right.
I used to work in customer services as well and that is so true. However, if your company has messed up big time, you have to appreciate that people will be upset and will sometimes get angry. That doesn't give them the right to berate you as though the rep personally made the problem though!

I can imagine how crazy this time of year is with people ordering like crazy. Personally, I've been back and forth with usps with a package I have (unrelated to UD) which seems to have fallen off the side of the earth. Last tracking update was two Fridays ago in the early morning - it left the town next door supposedly on the way to the local sorting depot to be delivered. Still hasn't been delivered and no tracking update
th_confused_new.gif
. Now it's being "investigated"!

fashiong1rl

well, i still haven't received a response, but i just called again and there was a note on my order to issue me a full refund and i'm able to keep the palette.

Shars

Hi all. Apparently the Vice Ltd. is coming to Ulta in store and online on January 25th. So anyone who missed out has another bite at the cherry.

http://www.temptalia.com/sneak-peek-urban-decay-vice-ltd-eyeshadow-palette-photos-swatches

missp25

Hi all. Apparently the Vice Ltd. is coming to Ulta in store and online on January 25th. So anyone who missed out has another bite at the cherry.

http://www.temptalia.com/sneak-peek-urban-decay-vice-ltd-eyeshadow-palette-photos-swatches
Thanks for the info!

Tarabotti

Is it still going to be "super limited edition"? Will I have to stalk Ulta's website or camp outside the store?

laurennnxox

Is it still going to be "super limited edition"? Will I have to stalk Ulta's website or camp outside the store?
I don't know. I hope it's not going to be super limited. I want to be able to walk into Ulta, not knock down girls as I try to swatch and take my time to decide. I hate being rushed into big purchases like this.

Shars

I'm not sure, but I'm assuming best bet will be to try online first and if it's sold out quickly, try in store. UD made a mess of this and over hyped the darn thing without making enough product to go around!

Latest posts