Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid

scarlettb

What do you need?

In my sephora store and buy the mirror (already had the palette), rest tomorrow and after tomorrow I can go and buy things.
I need the pallette and mirror. Omg for real!!! your freaking awesome. When should I send payment?
yahoo.gif
do you have feedback?
flower.gif

novocainedreams

FINALLY!! In stock at my local store!! Keep calling your Sephora if you're looking for it. I called Monday and the guy said, "It's not out until August" then today I saw someone checked the stock online, so I went to sephora.com and checked the perfume(b/c you can't even see the mirror) and it said my store was "in stock" so by chance I called and she said yes we have it all, so she put two mirrors and palettes on hold for me, one for me and a friend. They weren't even out in the store yet on display. I am so excited I actually have the mirror and palette in my hands. LOL. And of course it put me to VIB again.

babygirlLAH

So I called about 4 Sephora stores and said the release date is August 5. Luckily I was able to find one store that sold me the palettes and mirrors early. This is around San Diego fyi. :)

novocainedreams

So I called about 4 Sephora stores and said the release date is August 5. Luckily I was able to find one store that sold me the palettes and mirrors early. This is around San Diego fyi.
smiles.gif
Yes, same here, my friend a couple hours away said her store has hem but won't sell them until they are on the floor and won't hold them. I feel SUPER LUCKY I got them today. :)

babygirlLAH

Yes, same here, my friend a couple hours away said her store has hem but won't sell them until they are on the floor and won't hold them. I feel SUPER LUCKY I got them today. :) 
Lol I was told the same thing. I'm glad there's a few stores that are at least selling them early.

LavenderPearl

I'm going to call my regular Sephora tomorrow and see if they received the shipment... the other Sephora already launched and sold out of the mirror. >_< Are they usually willing to hold things?

babygirlLAH

I'm going to call my regular Sephora tomorrow and see if they received the shipment... the other Sephora already launched and sold out of the mirror. >_< Are they usually willing to hold things?
The stores I called said they wouldn't. First come first serve type of deal. :/