Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid

Naughtyp

Is anyone having any luck finding it in the stores?
no all the stores here have sold out of almost everything without putting it out. if you go to one just ask them they are keeping it in the back and still selling it! doesn't make sense to me but whatever lol

DarkAngel8595

no all the stores here have sold out of almost everything without putting it out. if you go to one just ask them they are keeping it in the back and still selling it! doesn't make sense to me but whatever lol
Only found two stores in my area selling them officially on different days. everywhere is sold out. -____-
I was very lucky to find a Sephora who had it & was willing to hold it. She said they have the whole collection in & would hold whatever I needed.

Naughtyp

just found out I have to spend less than $100 to make VIB rogue! I wonder why the mirror keeps popping up but not the storybook palette? I want it even tho i didn't get the other two

DarkAngel8595

Hehe I saw that too. Was able to order another one. So glad I woke up so early on a Sunday lol
Awesome!!! It's kind of frustrating that they were telling people they were completely sold & yet they keep coming back.....especially the mirror so we have to stalk the site. I'm only stalking for friends since I already got my palette though.

babygirlLAH

Awesome!!! It's kind of frustrating that they were telling people they were completely sold & yet they keep coming back.....especially the mirror so we have to stalk the site. I'm only stalking for friends since I already got my palette though.
Seriously! I couldn't agree with you more! So very sneaky of sephora to do these little flash sales at 6am Cali time for me lol. I've already got my stuff too, this one is for my sister's birthday coming up. :D

DarkAngel8595

wth I don't see it ;(
That's so weird, I can see it in my order history & I can order it through there (though the mobile app). I went on my laptop to actually get the link & I can't. Even showed it as sold out even though its still up through my app. Must be a glitch.

Naughtyp

THANK YOU ladies!!! I got one thanks to the link! :D so happy I don't have to stalk the store for it any more :) and I think I'm almost to VIB rogue! :D