Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid

Wolverina

I feel like I'm ready to start having nightmares about this collection. Despite being Rouge I received no early notice and by the time I did receive news of a restock- it was sold out. This is stuck pretty right in my craw

MissTT

Could someone please recommend how I would clean/care for this mirror? I noticed the 'silver' rim has a bit of, I don't know, tarnish on it. I'm not really sure how I would go about getting that off without damaging the piece. Any suggestions?

MissTT

I can't find my Jasmine mirror.
fool.gif

MissTT

No the mirror is lost in my bedroom.
blush-anim-cl.gif
I would never take it to work. They'd etch my number on it and ruin it.

Thanks for the tip about the mirror. Should I get a silver polishing cloth? I'm not sure what kind of metal the mirrors are actually made of.

Kaidan

I finally found the Ariel Story book palette!
nanaparty.gif
They had three left on Friday, and I went back yesterday in the morning to buy it but they only had one left. I grabbed it like Gollum and his precious ring and bought it ASAP. The mirror was nowhere to be found and they didn't even had the display. They still had the perfume, nail polish set, the small palette, and the lip glosses. I asked the clerk if they were going to restock the collection and he said that probably around Wednesday or Thursday. I'm still looking for that mirror like a hawk and still kicking myself for net getting the Cinderella story book palette (that one still had the best colors imo) and mirror.

The Ariel story book palette is so amazing! I love all of the colors and there weren't any fallout issues. I can't wait to use it more often. :D

KrystalAnne

nanaparty.gif
They had three left on Friday, and I went back yesterday in the morning to buy it but they only had one left. I grabbed it like Gollum and his precious ring and bought it ASAP. The mirror was nowhere to be found and they didn't even had the display. They still had the perfume, nail polish set, the small palette, and the lip glosses. I asked the clerk if they were going to restock the collection and he said that probably around Wednesday or Thursday. I'm still looking for that mirror like a hawk and still kicking myself for net getting the Cinderella story book palette (that one still had the best colors imo) and mirror.

The Ariel story book palette is so amazing! I love all of the colors and there weren't any fallout issues. I can't wait to use it more often. :D
Me too! I got mine last night as an early bday present from my mom! They have a Sephora in Downtown Disney and they had a bunch of these palettes there still. I was surprised because my local one was completely out.

La-Pelirrojita

nanaparty.gif

PixieDancer

Yep! Mirror is still available as of this afternoon! Finally snagged 3! 1 for me and 2 for my sisters as Christmas Gifts! They are going to LOVE them! We watched that movie together so many times as girls it was crazy! We have EVERY line memorized! (The Little Mermaid AND Labyrinth!) Now, I just have to cross my fingers they ship!!

MissTT

Labryinth was my ish!!!!!!!!!!! We had that movie memorized. I loved it growing up and then somehow independently my daughter fell in love with it. We still have it on VHS and it is beat to hell because she watched it dozens of times. I also let her watch Rocky Horror Picture Show when she was way too young to be watching it. Should 10 y/o be singing about transvestites?
blush-anim-cl.gif
It was one of my few bad mom moves, but I don't really regret it. it's a fun memory for us.

jetese

heads up, i got the lipglosses, 4 shadow compact and nailpolish sets CHEAP at my SiJCP plus ViB has 20% off this weekend. I wish I found a perfume! the normal b&m sephoras had none of the princess stuff left.

babygirlLAH

heads up, i got the lipglosses, 4 shadow compact and nailpolish sets CHEAP at my SiJCP plus ViB has 20% off this weekend. I wish I found a perfume! the normal b&m sephoras had none of the princess stuff left.
my sephora JCP still had a few Ariel bottles left on sale for $39.

MissTT

I thought I had seen the perfumes on sale, but they are showing full price. Did the prices change online?

Latest posts