Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid

singer82

THANK YOU ladies!!! I got one thanks to the link! :D so happy I don't have to stalk the store for it any more :) and I think I'm almost to VIB rogue! :D
Havent visited this thread in a few days. So glad you were able to get your hands on it! :)

La-Pelirrojita

Ugh, I missed it again!

I'm gonna try my local (read: closer) Sephora again tomorrow. Perhaps they'll have it, but they didn't think they were getting any in last week. I'm hoping that they can call the other Sephora and convince them to sell me one early. We'll see!

P

pockykami

ive called all sephoras around me to find out about the collection...all the stores say they sold out before even putting it on the floor. one told me they had the palette and mirrors ( was looking for my cousin) and they said they had it so I drove over there and they had NO mirrors and the palette had TESTER written on it but they haven't used it yet....she gave me hella samples to try n make up for it but I was mad! lol how are they gonna be sold out when it hasn't come out yet? oh well im not going to stress about this collection anymore! I still hope they make a Belle collection! if not I guess I can just imagine it lol
That's crazy! What's is going on with this collection anyways. I don't remember all this frenzy for the others. A lot of the items were in stock for awhile.

BriarRose

This collection has been a mess from start to finish.

My store (which is over an hour away!) finally got it in, but wouldn't sell it. I knew better than to listen and so we kept trying. Eventually got someone to hold the palettes, gloss, nail polish, and mirror. The large palette and polish set are two of my Christmas gifts, so I won't get to try them for awhile. I'm looking forward to trying the quad and gloss later this week, hopefully.

You know how many mirrors that store got in? One. Not even one plus a display mirror, ONE.
ohboy.gif
I am really lucky I called when I did.

The Cindy and Jasmine collections were handled in an unorganized fashion too, but this one takes the cake.

AniBEE

Finally got my mirror last week.

http://www.warpaintandunicorns.com/2013/08/disney-ariel-set-mood-compact-mirror.html

Also i was wondering if anyone got the perfume?

prettypink29

Finally got my mirror last week. http://www.warpaintandunicorns.com/2013/08/disney-ariel-set-mood-compact-mirror.html Also i was wondering if anyone got the perfume?
I got the perfume along with my mirror and I liked it better than the previous two princesses. The other two were too strong for me. This ariel one is light and summery. The two main notes I picked out of it was first the cucumber and then secondly some star fruit. It's a slightly floral smell too.

Prettypackages

I got the perfume along with my mirror and I liked it better than the previous two princesses. The other two were too strong for me. This ariel one is light and summery. The two main notes I picked out of it was first the cucumber and then secondly some star fruit. It's a slightly floral smell too.
You have me intrigued by the perfume now. I can't wear strong scents. I love light, clean, fresh smelling perfume. I also love cucumber. hmmmm.... LOL

_tiffany

I somehow missed this collection launching online and in stores. UGH. I really want the storybook palette but they're so expensive on eBay.

The storybook palette was still availible @ 1 sephora on sat,but Ijust didnt want it. I swatched it in store at the closest sephora. I was surprised that some of the shadows swatched nicely(cept the ones like flounder ect) but not the same as on eyes. I got lucky to be able to get a mirror.

_tiffany

I feel like the problem with this collection is how they've released it. They sent out e-mails for the other 2 princesses but this one they didn't and all the stores said they didn't know when they'd be getting the collection. I REALLY hope they restock in stores at least.

Lipstreet2

The Union Square Sephora in NYC has the collection available. Everything was available and I purchased the mirror and palette. However, call before going since they do not have much in stock.

Kaidan

I somehow missed this collection launching online and in stores. UGH. I really want the storybook palette but they're so expensive on eBay.
Me too. :(

I finally went to Sephora to see if they had the collection after so much secrecy about them, and almost all of the items were sold out. They only had the nail polish set and the perfume in rollerball form.

La-Pelirrojita

My Sephora is completely out! When I called last week, they told me that they hadn't gotten anything in yet. I called again a few days later and they were sold out!

singer82

I love my palette. I actually really like Flounder. It's great for blending. The greens are gorg! I used the white with the teal sparkles wet omg so pretty! Love the purple on the lower lash line.

Latest posts