Shoe fetish....

stacey

Okay lately I've had an itch to buy shoes. I've bought 4 new pairs of BCBGirls in the past two weeks (yea you can imagine how much my husband loves me spending his money haha) I wanted to share 'em with you. I LOVE my shoes but HATE breaking it in!

blackpoint_large.jpg

shoes1_large.jpg

blackcute_large.jpg

green_large.jpg

Whatcha guys think?

stacey

Yes mam'm they are all from BCBGirls. I got a steal on the last 2 cause I got it at the Carlsbad Company outlets here in San Diego.

Eye<3Colour

i have a shoe fetish, but can never wear them. i have a very wide bridge, which makes wearing shoes like that, which i love, so unbearable to wear
ssad.gif

very cute. i love all 4

Jessica

Ohhhhh........I love BCBG everything!!!!! Clothes, shoes you name it!
The 3rd pair is my favorite
smiles.gif

makeup_junkie

the katchens (the first pair) are my favorite! i have three pairs of them; they are the best pumps ever. i have them in black, white, and red. i work in a shoe boutique so i get to buy everything at cost! they are surprisingly comfortable for a pump. for spring they are releasing a satin floral pattern and a robin egg's blue leather in that shoe...i already have them reserved!

stacey

Ok so I went to the outlet's again with my sister. I ended up buying makeup, clothes, jewelry and shoes! (yea, my husband is going to kill me haha) Here's the shoes:

gold_large.jpg

black_large.jpg

The gold ones are from BEBE and the black one are from BCBG.
smiles.gif

stacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeup_junkie
the katchens (the first pair) are my favorite! i have three pairs of them; they are the best pumps ever. i have them in black, white, and red. i work in a shoe boutique so i get to buy everything at cost! they are surprisingly comfortable for a pump. for spring they are releasing a satin floral pattern and a robin egg's blue leather in that shoe...i already have them reserved!

And you and I need to talk about setting up something where I can buy shoes off of you!!

makeup_junkie

i love those steve maddens! i really like the steve madden wedges lately...which is strange because i'm not usually a fan of steve madden, although i do like steve by steve madden. i bought three pairs of shoes yesterday...a round-toe steve madden wedge with a t-strap (i got them in black and brown) and a pair of H by tommy hilfiger bronze pumps. ahhh shoes...the one thing i have more of than makeup!

Catherine^

Oh stacey I love those Steve Madden peeptoe wedges. Beautiful!!!

My biggest temptations are MAC and shoes. I shop regularly at Myer Brisbane and rarely do I escape without making a purchase since the MAC counter and shoe department are now only metres away from one another. If it's not one its the other!!!!

stacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine^
Oh stacey I love those Steve Madden peeptoe wedges. Beautiful!!!

My biggest temptations are MAC and shoes. I shop regularly at Myer Brisbane and rarely do I escape without making a purchase since the MAC counter and shoe department are now only metres away from one another. If it's not one its the other!!!!

Yea the nearest MAC counter is at Nordstrom's and go figure the shoe department is right in front of the counter!
smiles.gif
I can't resist the temptation.

ruby_soho

I'm curious to know how much you spent on the green khaki metallic looking heels, last picture in the original post. I bought a pair EXACTLY like that in black from Zellers for $16CD by Mossimo.

AprilBomb

I freakin' love them all! You are my shoe soul mate!!! Wait... I guess that would be "sole" mate. (Sorry, couldn't resist.)
tong.gif