Shoe fetish....

nordic_doll

OMG the 3rd pair in the 1st post!!!!!! I've been looking for shoes like that forever they are gorgeous. I'm jealous

MxAxC-_ATTACK

THe first pair is the exact pair i have been looking for . only in white. for like 6 months ! where can i find those shoes!!!

makeup_junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
THe first pair is the exact pair i have been looking for . only in white. for like 6 months ! where can i find those shoes!!!

The first pair is called the Katchen. I would try looking for them when the early spring shoes arrive in stores, around the end of January/beginning of February. BCBGirls has released the Katchen in white for the past two or three years. Your best bet would be to check at Nordstrom or Macys. You can even ask a salesperson to check if they have the BCBGirls Katchen in white on order and they should be able to tell you a shipping date if they are getting it. And if you go to big business like Nordstrom, they may be able to special order the shoe for you because many of BCBGirls shoes are open-stock. I have it in black and white, and I bought it yesterday in chocolate brown faux croc.

P.S. Sorry for the over abundance of information...I work in a shoe store....

Miss Pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAlly
Oh boyyyy those Steve Maddens are hot hotttt!And the 3rd pair in your first post.GOSH.

I agreeeeeeeee
I love retro looking shoes, I have a shoe fetish too!

stacey

retro is freaking great. i still cant find, though, a sleek black shirt to match them.
ssad.gif