Sleek Cosmetics!

DILLIGAF

Just a quick FYI

Sleek is doing 30% sitewide this weekend only

The Code is SLEEK30

Have fun ladies and gents!

Jumping Mice

I'm glad I just happened to check out the website a while ago, I haven't tried any Sleek products and didn't want to go crazy so I just picked out a few things. I got a lipstick (Smother), a white retractable eyeliner, the contour kit in Light for myself* and the Face Form in Medium for my sister. *I'm working on condensing my makeup hoard but finding my perfect contour shade may be my new obsession! I'm really excited for my stuff to arrive now! I've been so curious about their products because they are so raved about. I'm really surprised shipping was under $2! I thought it would be more expensive just because American brands rarely ever have such low shipping rates unless you spend a set amount.

MorbidMermaiden

Is anyone else tempted by the new Arabian Nights i-Divine palette? I think I might get it. I love my neutrals and all but I have a really hard time saying no to those jewel tones.

MzBrownBeauty

Is anyone else tempted by the new Arabian Nights i-Divine palette? I think I might get it. I love my neutrals and all but I have a really hard time saying no to those jewel tones.
I've been out of the makeup loop lately...but saw your post and ran to see what the palette looked liked...beautiful colors!!!

MorbidMermaiden

I've been out of the makeup loop lately...but saw your post and ran to see what the palette looked liked...beautiful colors!!!
Right?! I just ordered it.
th_e2cloud9.gif
And even though I'm on a low-buy, I don't feel even a little bit bad because the price was great (got it on Amazon and used a $5 gift card I had) and several of those shades are totally unique to my collection.

MzBrownBeauty

Right?! I just ordered it.:cloud9: And even though I'm on a low-buy, I don't feel even a little bit bad because the price was great (got it on Amazon and used a $5 gift card I had) and several of those shades are totally unique to my collection. [/quote]
Nice deal!!!! If you get a chance please come back and tell us what you think about it!

stephshopaholic

I love Sleek blushes and eyeshadows! I have the Acid and Curaco eyeshadow palettes and blushes in scandalous (my favorite blush ever!) Aruba and santorini. I love them all, I need to order more of their stuff one of these days. Glad to hear intl shipping is cheap on the sleek site I got my stuff off of eBay.

bchow1

OOooohhh just checked out that Arabian Nights palette online. Verrrryyyy pretty!!! Very tempted myself.

beachyt

I got a couple of Sleek's palettes from Amazon but I was disappointed with how small the pan size for each shadow was! I love their Naturals palette, though. I wish they would have products in stores in the US so I could check out colors in person though.

kissamonk

Looks like i'll be making my first order. To anyone in the us, was shipping slow or what you would expect coming from overseas?

dyingforyou

i bought my first sleek palette in june (au natural) from amazon since i'm impatient and don't want to wait 2 weeks for int'l shipping lol but i'm really loving it! there are a couple of the matte shades that are really dry and hard to work with, which is a bummer coz they'd be perfect blending out shades but i really have to work to get them to have any pigmentation. but other than that, i love the palette and i'd still definitely pick up a few more!

Latest posts