Sleek Cosmetics!

shellygrrl

Staff member
Another trick if you've gone too heavy with blush is to use a kabuki brush (or a really fluffy face brush of some kind) with no product on it and blend it out.

LouGarner

U know I got the email and am already slowly filling up my cart. I want to try their base duo. I'm an NC50 in Mac, 177 in MUFE HD, Macao in Nars Sheer Glow... what shade should I choose? I'm thinking Moca, but I'll probably just by the tester kit do I don't have to return something later if I choose wrong. Unfortunately I haven't seen many swatches online.
I am a NC50 in MAC as well. Did you get Moca? and did it work. I want to try their foundation but don't know what color to get

DILLIGAF

I was in London a couple of weeks ago and I was able to find a Superdrug and grab a few Sleek goodies. I was able to grab the Matte Brights palette and the rose gold blush. I love this blush! I'm currently using it as an inner eye highlighter. I would have never even looked at it if I was not able to swatch it in Superdrug.

Yazmin

I was in London a couple of weeks ago and I was able to find a Superdrug and grab a few Sleek goodies. I was able to grab the Matte Brights palette and the rose gold blush. I love this blush! I'm currently using it as an inner eye highlighter. I would have never even looked at it if I was not able to swatch it in Superdrug.
That's what I like about Superdrug and the larger Boots stores when I visit is that most cosmetics have testers so I can swatch before I buy.

MzBrownBeauty

Just ordered Antique blush from the Vintage Romance collection. Perfect for fall!
smiles.gif

I own the Vintage Romance palette but not the blush. Antique is beautiful.

Tashaboo

I'm kinda wanting the eden eye palette but after the imats.. i swore i wouldnt purchase anymore makeup.. buuutttt.. I might have to make an exception for this palette... its absolutely stunning.

MzBrownBeauty

Thought I would share my mini Sleek collection with everyone...If anyone wants swatches please let me know

Top Row (Vintage Romance palette, Sleek Contour in Dark, Pink Spirit blush by 3)
Bottom Row (Sunset palette, Rose Gold, Sahara, and Aruba blush)

Please forgive the smudges on the mirrors...

LouGarner

Thought I would share my mini Sleek collection with everyone...If anyone wants swatches please let me know Top Row (Vintage Romance palette, Sleek Contour in Dark, Pink Spirit blush by 3) Bottom Row (Sunset palette, Rose Gold, Sahara, and Aruba blush) Please forgive the smudges on the mirrors...
swatches of course lol.how do you like the blushes?

MzBrownBeauty

swatches of course lol.how do you like the blushes?
I had a little free time before, I stepped out and wanted to post some of the swatches. Here are my blushes and the Vintage palette. I'll come back & post the Sunset palette and contour kit when I get a chance :)

Blush swatches: Aruba, Sahara, Rose Gold and blush by 3 (Pink Parfait, Pink Ice and Pinktini)

Vintage Romance Palette (I can't remember if the plastic that covered the shadows included the names or not)

A lot of people sleep on Sleek cosmetics but I honestly think a lot of their eye shadows and blushes rival their department store counterparts. I don't own anything else by them but I've heard good things about their lipsticks.

unraveling

I only have the pout paints and 2 shadow palettes.
I ordered the pout paints online and shipping was pretty fast for being overseas. I thought the product would be like occ liptars........no, not nearly as pigmented and don't last as long.

The palettes I have are the ones that "don't ship to USA", so I had a friend in Germany get them and send them to me in a swap. Having these in my collection made me not even take a 2nd look at the UD electric palette.

LouGarner

I had a little free time before, I stepped out and wanted to post some of the swatches. Here are my blushes and the Vintage palette. I'll come back & post the Sunset palette and contour kit when I get a chance :) Blush swatches: Aruba, Sahara, Rose Gold and blush by 3 (Pink Parfait, Pink Ice and Pinktini) Vintage Romance Palette (I can't remember if the plastic that covered the shadows included the names or not) A lot of people sleep on Sleek cosmetics but I honestly think a lot of their eye shadows and blushes rival their department store counterparts. I don't own anything else by them but I've heard good things about their lipsticks. 
I'm about to order some if these blushes

Latest posts