• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

**Smoky eyes & Bronze blush tutorial**(Im an asian girl)

snowkei

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinavuu
Hi, what brand of lashes did you use?
They look so natural!
Thanks

I use MAC #7
thmbup.gif

meiming

Thanks so much for this tut! I'm a fan of your others as well but thought I'd reply to this one as it was the first to draw me in. As a newbie, I had no idea so many different colors went into the overall effect. Much love to you and your awesome skillz :loveya:

OMGcoke

i love the tutorial and i like the foundation you used..look so silky and glowy..
i dunno if i should get prescriptives or armani, i really cant decide =/

lDeelDee

I have a question. Which is better? Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Apricot & Brownie? Or NARS Madly & Sertao.

I love the way you use soft colors to make a big difference! Very pretty and sculpted! Or maybe your face is just pretty to begin with! :]

Latest posts