Randomness . . .

951.jpg

112.jpg

124.jpg

61.jpg

167.jpg

150l.jpg

23.jpg

-y skin is FOREVER dry and it never takes very well to being covered completely with any kind of foundation.

Harajuku girl (for work)
harajuku.gif

harajuku2.gif

Madame B Masks(again for work)

madameb.gif

67.jpg

76.jpg

Recreating the look I did for Halloween facechart competition:

tigernoflash.jpg

58.jpg

75.jpg

KristineBelle15

I love the 3rd one from the top. You are soooo talented. I hope you become a pro mac artist like the ones on the website.

hazelinsight

I love your work. LOL I saw ya pics on myspace and you have so much individuality. You are a great makeup artist and the pic with the butterfly is amazing

ruby_soho

Ahhh Sonrisa these are amazing!! I've been trying to access your LJ for makeup but I can't get to the looks. My name on there is ruby_soho67 or just ruby_soho. I signed up just so I could access all your pictures! I dream of being as good as you!

crimsonette

the butterfly is beautiful! and your face may be dry in the one with the feathery black eye make-up/pink lips, but your face is INCREDIBLE in this picture. WOW!

user4

omg risa... this is WOW... honestly made my jaw drop!!! the butterfly looks amazing... me and my cuz were in awe!!! DAMN!!! cant wait for more!!!

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
omg risa... this is WOW... honestly made my jaw drop!!! the butterfly looks amazing... me and my cuz were in awe!!! DAMN!!! cant wait for more!!!

eh I actually wish I had gotten better pictures of it when it was freshly applied. Those were taken after I got home from work so the black is a little smeared from me itching my face. But thanks! These are a *little* better . . .

My super awesome trainer, Daniel and I.
1.jpg

32.jpg

11.jpg

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_soho
Ahhh Sonrisa these are amazing!! I've been trying to access your LJ for makeup but I can't get to the looks. My name on there is ruby_soho67 or just ruby_soho. I signed up just so I could access all your pictures! I dream of being as good as you!

Sorry about that. I've been lagging on adding people to the friends list. You're not missing much though, I haven't posted in awhile. I've noticed that recently I've lost the desire to apply makeup on myself. I love it on other people, but for the past few weeks I've been wearing some variation of Soft Brown, Texture, Dazzlelight etc and then red/wine/pink lips.

Latest posts