Some "avant garde" looks . . .

lianna

OMG! You have really managed to turn applying m/u into an art form! I only wish I could be half as creative as you someday
th_worship.gif

velvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimptress
you look SO HOT here

i would love to know what you are wearing in this picture!
i looooove the look
i love all of them of course, but this one is so hot, i just want to recreate a little of it for myself
smiles.gif

esp. the lips!

Heather_Rae

Those are unbelievable. You can tell that you really are a true artist and not just someone who dabbles in makeup. Hey, what are the lashes in the picture where you have the pink collar on around your neck? I love those lashes and would like to buy some.

MrsClackett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimptress
you look SO HOT here

I totally agree! That picture is pure hotness.
smiles.gif
And I love the butterfly mask too.

Colorqueen

I have to do a portrait this month and have been in the same doldrums as you. I rarely wear just neutrals and simple, and that is what I am doing most of the time.

However, seeing your artwork really inspired me again. So much pressure has made creativity really hard, but your photos have helped me back again!

Thanks for posting. I just love the colors and your creativity. It is so inspiring!

Please keep posting now and then, it really helps me keep going when I hit that wall now and then.

greengrin.gif

lola336

amazing work...i love all of them....my favorite is the one of you in the blue mesh shirt...just something about it. and the butterfly is gorgeous. hmm ...so is ur trainer daniel..hehe
smiles.gif

clocked

amaaazing! you are so creative & talented...& you just have a great face for makeup. thanks for posting
smiles.gif

user79

I love these pics! You are amazingly talented, my favorite one is the one with the whispy drawn on grey lashes, it looks so feathery!! How did you do that, what kind of brush and what product? I might try something like that for a street festival I'm going to soon.

Latest posts