Some "avant garde" looks . . .

KJam

Usually avant garde makes me focus on the artistry of it - it's usually so different, I can't relate it outside of that. However, this is so sexy and hot as well as being artistic! You have some crazy talent - I have never seen anything like it!

mjalomo

I love all of them. On average, how long does it take you to re-create a MAC look on yourself?

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjalomo
I love all of them. On average, how long does it take you to re-create a MAC look on yourself?

a mac look? Those are pretty simple because there's no thinking required. You just do. Like this morning was a breeze because we had to wear WTL looks. I did "Etiquette" which took me 10 minutes total. However, I should say that if it's a more detailed look, of course, it's gonna take longer. Like the VGV took me about 30 minutes. The butterfly mask (which I created, yet based off of a half mask in our update books) took me about 45 min -1 hour.

ladida

I am so in awe. Those were fantastic looks done incredibly well. I can't wait for when you post new threads. Your halloween facechart one was freakin awesome and some of those random ones... Well, all I can say is you've got incredible talent and I am in awe (I'm repeating myself so I'll stop).

mallory

I love it when you post pics! You look so hot in the pink/purple punk rock outfit pic! MORE MORE MORE Looking at your talent is so much fun.
greengrin.gif

Stina

Wow! Just incredibly amazing and beautiful! Can I ask what you used in the 7th and 8th pictures?

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stina
Wow! Just incredibly amazing and beautiful! Can I ask what you used in the 7th and 8th pictures?

Of course!
Motif, Beautiful iris, Cream De Violet and Orange eyeshadows. And MAC lashes, I just don't remember the #. And thank you!
smiles.gif

Latest posts