Some photo manipulations in Photoshop

user79

Just messing about with Photoshop today....here's a progression.

First, a b&w photo, not manipulated:
bw-side640.jpg

Then, changed the b&w conversion slightly & added wings:
wings-so-i-can-fly640.jpg

Used brushes:
angel-in-hell.jpg

Didn't like that, so I made this:
angel-in-heaven.jpg

Let me know what you think!
wavey.gif

Esperansa_b

you're so talented! your pictures are always beautiful and you also so good in photoshop. I think you can be a great photogropher if you like to
smiles.gif

cindylicious

great job, not too fancy about the last two photo, i like the first and the second one. personally i like b&w photo, i think the original b&w one looks great without editing it. the second one with wings added on looks like a sad and depression angel want to fly out from the darkness and get freedom. its just my opinion.

MarieLisa_Smile

wow! you have MAD TALENT forreals~! I enjoy your work, make-up, tuts, photoshop and etc.. What I'm trying to say is that I love everything you do.

urock.gif
urock.gif
urock.gif
urock.gif
urock.gif
urock.gif
urock.gif
urock.gif

I want to learn how to use Photoshop too! Do you know any website you recommend?!
smiles.gif

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieLisa_Smile
wow! you have MAD TALENT forreals~! I enjoy your work, make-up, tuts, photoshop and etc.. What I'm trying to say is that I love everything you do.

urock.gif
urock.gif
urock.gif
urock.gif
urock.gif
urock.gif
urock.gif
urock.gif

I want to learn how to use Photoshop too! Do you know any website you recommend?!
smiles.gif

Hmmm I didn't really use tutorials how to learn, I just learned by doing and then picking up the odd snippet here or there through word of mouth. I also look at a lot of digital artwork and then try to recreate certain looks or styles. I'm sure through Google you can find some good links to tutorials though...the Internet is an amazing resource.