Studio Mist October 2006 [color story] (updated w/ images on pg3)

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by saraa_b
nanaparty.gif
I can't wait!!!
smiles.gif

does anyone have any idea about how much the foundation will be??

smiles.gif
I asked on a live chat
smiles.gif

eco

i have a feeling that the new mini 187 will not simply be the same brush w/ a shorter handle-- it will be smaller all around, including the actual brush part.

kimmy

thanks for letting us know! i've taken an interest in the mist blushes. the foundation in that kind of delivery system seems kind of pointless, since you can just as easily pour out some SFF on your brush/hand to use..but i'm really tempted to get the blush just to see what it looks like haha
smiles.gif

ebonyannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by plkitten13
i love that show! i always play "spot the m.a.c" when carmindy pulls out her makeup. =)

ha ha YUP!!
do you ever notice make up artist always do make up like theirs? she makes everyone look like her.

Anyways I want to see the coverage the pic above loooks like it has alot of coverage.

mrstucker

More pics of Studio Mist and new brushes!

Found new pics, but for some reason, can't upload them?!?

Anyway, they can be viewed HERE.

tinagrzela

New pictures of Studio Mist Foundation and Brushes

Hi everyone!!

Here are some pictures and info on the Studio Mist Collection and the Brushes.

1120-1.jpg

1120-2.jpg

1120-3.jpg

Studio Mist Foundation
Light Ivory
Light Medium Warm beige
Medium Golden beige
Medium Dark Deep golden
Dark Deep golden tan
Deep Dark Deep chocolate brown

Studio Mist Blush
Misty Pink Plum-brown
Peach Spritz Soft cral
Mystical Bronze Coppery bronze

Brushes
188 Small Dual Fibre Brush
190 Foundation Brush
191 Paint Brush

DaizyDeath

does anybody know how much the 188 is?
beacuse if its about half the price then the larger version then it shal me mine! hahaha

JediFarfy

I saw earlier in the thread that the light Ivory is for about NC20. Any accuracy on this? I hope they're lighter, but I might not even get it. I looove my Select SPF as it is. I do like the new brushes though. :p

mybeautifulface

I was able to preview and try out the foundation. The brushes are great. It's was awesome, until the MU told me the foundation contains alcohol. Not good for the skin. Oh, and it will be permanent.

Suzy_H

I think the public is pretty educated on spray foundations - there have been so many companies jumping on the bandwagon with this idea.

lsperry

Studio Mist is online at maccosmetics.com

I noticed Studio Mist is online....So, I ordered the dark foundation and the 188 brush. The only products with the "triangle of death" next to them are the blushes. I'm glad the foundations and brushes are permanent.

At the checkout page, there was a suggestion for Fix+. What is Fix+ and how do I use it? I know the website says "apply over moisturizer and under foundation. Use over powder for a soft "set" finish". But has anyone used it? And how does it make your make-up look? Does it make it stay fresher looking longer? And, keep your make-up lasting longer? Lots of questions, I know. But don't have a MAC counter near me (the nearest one is 1.5 hrs away.) TIA

Oh! and can someone swatch the "mystical bronze" blush for me? Doesn't matter what your skintone is....
smiles.gif