Take me to the Specktra-ites! (Central Texas Meet Planning Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redambition

International meetup, you say?

Hawaii is like, halfway between the USA and Australia, isn't it?
winks.gif
(well, maybe a bit more than half way... but I want to go there! hehehe.)

chocolategoddes

SHIT!!!! i so wanna do that. But I live in the bay and I can't even drive. It wouldn't be safe. Why do you do this to me? WHY????

chocolategoddes

hehe... my mom would have to come along. could you imagine??? yeah.. can we have the national one when i turn 18 please!

matsubie

ooh interesting!
i live in nyc and texas is too far!
give us more details regarding national/int'l convention. =D

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsubie
ooh interesting!
i live in nyc and texas is too far!
give us more details regarding national/int'l convention. =D

I have to ask...where is a place that ISN'T too far for someone? Whether it's West Coasters or East Coasters or Midwesterners or Southerners or whatever...Someone will say it's too far.

:/

Loveleighe

i wish i could that's so far and not in the budget right now. I would be all for a north east get together like in NY since i know a lot of us are new yorkers and i know a lot of members are also from california. I think there should also be a get together there.

Ciara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveleighe
i wish i could that's so far and not in the budget right now. I would be all for a north east get together like in NY since i know a lot of us are new yorkers and i know a lot of members are also from california. I think there should also be a get together there.

iagree.gif
iagree.gif

Janice

Members should feel free to arrange their own meets regionally, just make sure you take and post PICTURES!!
greengrin.gif

Cosmopolitics

I've noticed there's a lot of girls here from the central Florida area (Tampa/St. Pete/Orlando/Sarasota/etc.) including myself - central Florida meetup anyone?

Professor Fate

IMO, there should be regional meets with or without mods/admins. Members should take it upon themselves to get together and have fun/meet each other in person.

I was thinking that maybe Admin/Owners could attend a meeting in a different region each year?

This year southwest and who knows where next year?

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Fate
IMO, there should be regional meets with or without mods/admins. Members should take it upon themselves to get together and have fun/meet each other in person.

I was thinking that maybe Admin/Owners could attend a meeting in a different region each year?

This year southwest and who knows where next year?

Agreed! Great ideas.

medinadances

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Members should feel free to arrange their own meets regionally, just make sure you take and post PICTURES!!
greengrin.gif

sorry, thought this was about meeting new people. I guess I missed something along the way. I'm very embarrassed, many apologies

Jacq-i

I want to go!! However, I don't have a car right now.
ssad.gif

I'll see if I can find a ride... *crosses fingers*

sitasati

Re: Take me to the Specktra-ites!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Is it possible to plan an east coast get together too. I would so be down for that one!

ME TOO! Preferrably New York area lol pretttyyy pleaaaseeeeeee

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacq-i
I want to go!! However, I don't have a car right now.
ssad.gif

I'll see if I can find a ride... *crosses fingers*

Where are you in TX?

Status
Not open for further replies.