Take me to the Specktra-ites! (Central Texas Meet Planning Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilly

I don't mind car pooling
smiles.gif
I am in Southest Houston area

kittenluvsmac

I just found this thread tonight and I'd love to join the meet-up. I'm in SA, too
smiles.gif

How can I get more details: when and where to meet, etc? Also, I don't really know my way around Austin, but I can read a map pretty well. I hope it will be easy to find (like off a major highway).

rbella

I'm so pissed!!! I live in Houston and my best friend in the whole world lives in Austin. That would be perfect for me expect I promised my mother I would go see the "Janis Live" play/musical on the 19th. Man that sucks!!! Please have another one, PLEEEAAASSE!!!!

Lorelai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
That would be fantastic! What a great coincidence!
yes.gif

Bah, it doesn't look like I'll be able to find any free time to attend; we've been given a pretty exstensive schedule. Oh well, maybe next time just don't forget to take lots of pictures!

yes.gif

Janice

Update - We've decided to reschedule this event to accommodate more people as many of you are experiencing a conflict with scheduling.

If anyone in Austin wants to go to dinner or something together this weekend I'm more than happy to meet up with you!
smiles.gif
Just PM me to make arrangements.

We are looking at the weekend of Feb 9th & 10th for the reschedule. We will be maing a new thread for it so I am closing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.