The 'I Finally Got a Teaching Job and am Happy I Get to Quit My Current Job' FOTD!

PopMusicChick87

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneHorror
Congratsss!!! Your skin looks soo flawless

Trust me, I have my bad days too! Haha, but thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnuttbuttajelli
i would never expect those colors to go together, but they do so well-- especially with your skintone!

good luck! :)

I looove green, but I was a little afraid to put such bright ones on.. and luckily I didn't turn out looking like a clown like I had originally feared. Thank you so much though!

BBJay

Congratulations and Happy Belated Birthday!
Without even looking at the poster, I knew it had to be you from the title.
You look gorgeous as usual and that lip combo will soon be mine. I love it.

PopMusicChick87

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Your skin looks amazing and I love that lip color on you.

Thanks hun! I'm glad you think so.. because I enjoy the bolder colors moreso and wasn't sure I could rock them.
th_DANCE.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBJay
Congratulations and Happy Belated Birthday!
Without even looking at the poster, I knew it had to be you from the title.
You look gorgeous as usual and that lip combo will soon be mine. I love it.

Aww, thank you so much.. you rock! <3

I toooootally recommend the HIP lipcolors.. they're great. Lipstain keeps color on your lips all day too, so it's awesome all around.

Okami08

You look so flawless! Excellent skin, amazing blending, perfectly shaped lips and brows - incredible! And congrats on the job!

JollieJanice

Congratulations on your new job and the best of luck! Those greens are so serious on you! Big props for a banging job.

Tahti

Congrats! This look is so gorgeous, that green colour looks absolutely amazing on you...

PopMusicChick87

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyNosrati
great look! some cop asked me that when i was working retail too i almost tackled him! so i know the feeling lol

Lmao, really? That's hilarious! Yeah it's like.. confidence blow, thinking you need to go on a diet and stuff. Ughhh, people are crazy haha, but thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahti
Congrats! This look is so gorgeous, that green colour looks absolutely amazing on you...

Aww thanks doll, totally appreciate it! Especially coming from someone as skilled and lovely as yourself.
smiles.gif

Latest posts