The 'I Finally Got a Teaching Job and am Happy I Get to Quit My Current Job' FOTD!

PopMusicChick87

Thanks so much girlies! I certainly hope I enjoy it! I know it'll be rough at times, but I'm totally going to have a blast, I think.

BlueMoonDoll

Congratulations! And I love this look on you, you're gorgeous. You said you wanted to try blues--I have no doubt you would look fantastic.
Do you have any plans to "tone down" for teaching? I don't...and wonder if I'll have to dual with higher ups...

PopMusicChick87

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMoonDoll
Congratulations! And I love this look on you, you're gorgeous. You said you wanted to try blues--I have no doubt you would look fantastic.
Do you have any plans to "tone down" for teaching? I don't...and wonder if I'll have to dual with higher ups...

Thanks! You're so sweet, and I'm definitely considering it. I'll try it out!

As for toning it down, I'm not sure. The days I don't do my eyes are the days I'm in a hurry, and as I don't like getting up extra early.. it'll all depend on whether not I want to sacrifice sleep. Lol, but with all the makeup that I have, I don't want it to just sit in my room, so I'm sure I'll still have my days. Are you a teacher too?