The NEW official Specktra swatch request thread!

chickatthegym

Can someone post a swatch of MAC Star Violet e/s with MAC Pearl of the Earth e/s (from the Delights Eye Trend Holiday palette- I think it's from 2005)? Or Star Violet with any other similar MAC shadows... I am trying to decide if I need Star Violet too haha

ThePowderPuff

Quote:Originally Posted by Katjamo 

Could someone help me and swatch Free to be with Sushi Flower and Perky E/S? That would be a great help.

Bumping this! Really need swatches!

LisaOrestea

Heya,

If someone could swatch 'sweet sienna' pigment next to mac's 'satin taupe' and 'smoke & diamonds' (or suggest any other similar colours) that would be fantastic :)

I hate that sweet sienna was LE - Its my favourite eyeshadow, but im almost too scared to use it for fear of running out :'(

x

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
It would be really really helpful, if someone could swatch Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light next to the Loose Mineralize Powder Foundation in Light. I have to order online. I do have the Loose Powder one in light, but it's a bit too dark for me, so I'm worried it would be the same with the MSF. Thanks :)

PinkBasset

Originally Posted by kayley123

This is a really crazy request, but I'm hoping someone knows where to find a few of these together, I've tried to search the thread but the new layout is throwing me off and I'm not getting the right results...

I'd really like a comparison swatch of any of these together:
-VG Lady Gaga
-California Dreamin'
-Angel (perm)--or whatever ones are closest in the perm line? (Creme Cup, Creme d'nude?, Plink!--though I think Plink! might be DC'd now...)
-Innocence Beware (from Venomous Villains)
-Pop Circle
-Jazzed
-Of Royalty (from Fabulous Felines)

Here you go, from left to right:

Creme D' Nude, Innocence Beware!, Jazzed, Of Royalty, Creme Cup

PinkBasset

I hate that sweet sienna was LE - Its my favourite eyeshadow, but im almost too scared to use it for fear of running out :'(
x

Here you go:

Mothbrown, Sweet Sienna, Smoke & Diamonds, Satin Taupe, Clue. I dusted some Reflects Antique Gold on top of the bottom part of the eyeshadow-stripes to imitate Sweet Sienna. I think if you mixed S&D with a little bit of Satin Taupe plus the glitter, you could get quite close to SS. Hope this helped! :)

iqaganda

Hi! Any NC30 / NW25 here has Impassioned, Up The Amp and Pink Plaid Lipstick? Can I have a swatch on a lips for those colors mentioned please? :) TIA! :D :D :D

yessisbfc

Can someone please post a comparison of some MSF's? I'm wanting by candlelight MSF but I'm just wondering if it is similar to any other MSF's? I have glissade, shimpagne, perfect topping, refined, porcelain pink, smooth merge, triple fusion, stereo rose, petticoat, lightflush, cheeky bronze, blonde. Thanks!

chickatthegym

I'm looking for swatches of MAC Bottle Green e/s (Pro) and NYX Aquamarine trio (the darker color). Or NYX Hunter green if it's a possible dupe for Bottle Green. TIA!

mmarlbo

Can someone please post a comparison of some MSF's? I'm wanting by candlelight MSF but I'm just wondering if it is similar to any other MSF's? I have glissade, shimpagne, perfect topping, refined, porcelain pink, smooth merge, triple fusion, stereo rose, petticoat, lightflush, cheeky bronze, blonde. Thanks!

I'd also greatly appreciate any swatches comparing MSFs. :) Thanks in advance!

mmarlbo

I'd really appreciate any swatches comparing MSFs as well. Thanks in advance! :)

blowyourmind

could someone swatch Emerald Green pigment and Humid e/s next to each other? I just want to see how close of dupes they are, thanks! :)

iluvmac0417

would anyone be able to compare MAC's Joie de vivre Cremeblend blush vs MAC's Virgin Isle Cream Colour Base?

Also, anyone have any swatches on hand & lips of Kat Von D's Adora lipstick?

Thanks so much!
heart.gif

bis

would anyone be able to compare MAC's Joie de vivre Cremeblend blush vs MAC's Virgin Isle Cream Colour Base?

Thanks so much!
heart.gif

Here are some swatches, hope they help.

Ops, sorry, I misread your post. I thought you were looking for a comparison between Virgin Isle and Optimistic Orange.

ButterflyDior77

Can anyone pretty please "Lip Swatch" or "skin swatch" MAC's discontinued shade "Pink Packed" lipstick from the hipnotique collection.
And any other MAC (or other brand) that can be a "dupe" for it.

Thanks!

Rinstar

[quote name="iluvmac0417" url="/forum/thread/66615/the-new-official-specktra-swatch-request-thread/1740#post_2063076"] would anyone be able to compare MAC's Joie de vivre Cremeblend blush vs MAC's Virgin Isle Cream Colour Base?

Thanks so much!
heart.gif

[/quote] Kat Von D Adora with flash- without flash- Both pictures are on unlined lips, NC15-ish skin. Actual color more like the picture with flash. Sorry I don't have skin swatches, my camera battery died!