The NEW official Specktra swatch request thread!

shadowaddict

Quote: Originally Posted by Piarpreet
that'd be awesome cos i got NC15 and mat velvet 20 (both slightly darker than i'd like) but i love the finish of mat velvet. and the coverage too!

Have you tried Mat Velvet 15? or mix 15 & 20 to get a great match.

Rinstar

Can anyone swatch the Chanel Prelude quad next to the Chanel Nordies quad? Le Blanc or whatever? I'm trying to decide which to get and am stuck!

shellygrrl

Staff member
[quote name="Piarpreet" url="/forum/thread/66615/the-new-official-specktra-swatch-request-thread/1830#post_2145700"]
that'd be awesome cos i got NC15 and mat velvet 20 (both slightly darker than i'd like) but i love the finish of mat velvet. and the coverage too!

[/quote] Here you go...
mufeillamasqua_swatches2.jpg
Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation (LF115) on top; MUFE Mat Velvet+ (15 - Alabaster) on bottom. Illamasqua's is sheerer and more neutral; MUFE's has a fuller coverage and has more pink/peach in it. (Edited because I wanted to get a better swatch photo. The initial one I took didn't show the undertones in the foundation properly, IMO.)

aammmyyyy

Flash of Flesh lipglass

Hi, I'm new to the forum so I hope I'm posting this in the right place!

Basically, today I had to let go of my MAC Flash of Flesh frost lipglass from the D'Bohemia collection (from '05).
ssad.gif
I hadn't been able to use it for a couple of years even though it was full. Long story short, it had gotten contaminated.

Today I finally gave in and decided to use it as one of my six Back2MAC empties. Although I was so sad to see it go, I DID get Capricious lipstick which I am now in love with.

However, I LOVED Flash of Flesh, and I'm sad that I barely got to wear it before retiring it.

I expressed this sadness to the lady at the MAC counter who was collecting my empties, and she told me Enchantress lipglass would be a close replacement.

Which brings me to this question -

Can anyone here who has Flash of Flesh and Enchantress lipglass compare them for me? Please and thank you!!!

(by the way, I am a NW15 in my MAC Studio Tech foundation).

chickatthegym

Can anyone please swatch Illamasqua powder blush in "Nymph" with and MAC or NARS powder blushes it may be close to? I am not sure which ones it is similar to, but I am sure I have a dupe somewhere in my collection LOL.
TIA!

chickatthegym

Could someone please swatch Clinique "daybreak" e/s vs.Urban decay blunt e/s and/or MAC Shore Leave (LE) e/s? THANKS SO MUCH:)

shellygrrl

Staff member
I'd love to see the lightest two shades in Chanel Mat Lumiere (02 Porcelaine and 14 Ivory) swatched side-by-side. Mercy buckets! :)

resin

may i please get side by side swatches of mac cosmetics lipsticks in 'candy yum yum' vs. 'pink friday'?!
thank you!

StyleBlack

Can someone swatch ProLongwear Driven by Love and Chanel Dragon Rouge Allure Laque (75)? Preferably on darker skin, if possible.

Pretty please & thank you! :)

debbiesand

I am looking for help in a Napoleon Perdis color in the stick foundation comparable to MAC studio fix in C4

Any help is appreciated!

kayley123

Would someone be able to do a comparison swatch of Creamy Bisque from MAC Me Over and Blanc Type [ or Urban Decay Foxy; or MAC Llama (discontinued veluxe if someone still has it!) or white frost/similar light color.]

Or of Moleskin and Vex? Is anything close?

I'm basically wondering if there's something similar enough in the permanent line or if I should maybe try to find/swap for Creamy Bisque and Moleskin. :p

Latest posts