Tokidoki coming to Sephora!!

Strawberrymold

OMG I am so excited about this!!! Tokidoki has collaborated with Sephora and will be releasing a makeup line this spring! The colors are amazing... the makeup bags are to die for and the palettes all come with a key ring of the character! I got a sneak peek when I was in San Franciso last week and I thought I would share my joy with all my fellow spectralites!

Here are some pic's (some of the glosses are lab samples so the packaging looks a little weird)

21054_331047399273_504164273_467028.jpg

20445_819536570017_3628614_46293905.jpg

21054_331047414273_504164273_467028.jpg

Enjoy!!!

BadBadGirl

OMG! It looks so cool. I wonder what took them so long- lol.

I like that makeup bag I see, I wonder what are those colorful tubes in front. Lipgloss? Eyeliner? I'm in love already.

I'm so buying the Kabuki brush in my favorite color- purple.

Strawberrymold

The colorful tubes are lip gloss... oh and I forgot to mention the eyeliners... you can litterally tattoo yourself with them! They are very fine tip pen liners- completely waterproof... bright colors... oooh divine!

thezander

Yay - I missed out on the Smashbox/Tokidoki collection before. But boo, b/c now I have to rethink my Tarina Tarantino collection budget...

BadBadGirl

I'm not even interested in Tarina's line as much anymore, this one is right up my alley. Her's look nice, but the colors seem to be on the pale side from the pictures I've seen.

jad3

The Kabuki brush reminds me a bit of the Urban Decay's huge brush. I'm wanting this collection badly but there's no Sephora in the UK!

shadowaddict

th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
OMG!!!!!!! I freakin LOVE Tokidoki. I have only a few the bags. But I have some of the jewlry, keyrings, the journals, stationary, a few hoodies and tees and other stuff. I and so excited for this.

PLEASE keep us updated as any of you get info.

xKiKix

OOOHH! i am definitely gonna get the palettes and bags from this collection. i am so excited for this collection, now i needs to save up money. lol.

BadBadGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by thezander
Any idea what those solid colored flat heart-and-crossbones things are?

My guess- eyeshadows? What a cool concept, although it may bother some that the shadow isn't square or round. Perhaps I wrong. Either way, I will buy at least one or four.
th_LMAO.gif

Strawberrymold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBadGirl
My guess- eyeshadows? What a cool concept, although it may bother some that the shadow isn't square or round. Perhaps I wrong. Either way, I will buy at least one or four.
th_LMAO.gif

Yep they are shadows... the colors are awesome... think MAC meets Urban Decay like colors

Strawberrymold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxgirly
Ahhhh so exciting! Will this be available online as well?? Everything is SO CUTE!!

Yes it will be online and it will be in all Sephora doors... including Canada

kyuubified

I find this much more appealing and cuter than the Tarina Tarantino line. So excited to see more pictures/swatches/info in the future
smiles.gif

OhSimplicity

Oh my gosh I love TokiDoki! I've been such a sucker for the bags. I can't wait to see everything up close.

I'm totally going for a tokidoki makeup bag :)

jenee.sum

i'm going gaga over this!
drools.gif
i LOVE tokidoki. i didn't think they would do something like this! this collection is going to be a massive hit in sephora. is this collab going to be perm or LE?

Latest posts